Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 09:32 PM

Default Re: NSFW Not for the faint of heart

Paulie Walnuts once again showing that he's a moron and a terrible poster.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Paulie Walnuts once again showing that he's a moron and a terrible poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft
ban this [censored] idiot
Old 11-12-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

and in this case, it's clear that its much easier to kill the animal in either case. COMON GUYS have you REALLY THOUGHT about the ramifications of killing ANOTHER HUMAN BEING??? Go out somewhere and look at the first person you see and imagine them dying right in front of you,m they are DEAD right in front of you...do you REALLY THINK that that is easy???? I would probably go into shock...you can talk about how it would be easier all you want, but Id have to serisely go compltetey insane in order to kill another human being

[/ QUOTE ]

Humans are just animals. Killing a person is no more or less reprehensible than killing some other animal.

Were I forced, hypothetically, to choose between killing an "innocent" animal versus killing an "innocent" human, I'd choose the human in most instances, as I place a lesser value on them than I do most other animals.

[ QUOTE ]

i'd rather kill a cute little puppy than my worst enemy, and it's not even close (and it shouldn't be unless it's self defense in the case of the latter)

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes these human animals so special? In this particular instance I'd kill my enemy in a second before harming a hair on the puppy's head. To say that "it shouldn't be close" is utterly ridiculous.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

and in this case, it's clear that its much easier to kill the animal in either case. COMON GUYS year have you REALLY THOUGHT about the ramifications of killing ANOTHER HUMAN BEING??? Go out somewhere and look at the first person you see and imagine them dying right in front of you,m they are DEAD right in front of you...do you REALLY THINK that that is easy???? I would probably go into shock...you can talk about how it would be easier all you want, but Id have to serisely go compltetey insane in order to kill another human being

[/ QUOTE ]

Humans are just animals. Killing a person is no more or less reprehensible than killing some other animal.

Were I forced, hypothetically, to choose between killing an "innocent" animal versus killing an "innocent" human, I'd choose the human in most instances, as I place a lesser value on them than I do most other animals.

[ QUOTE ]

i'd rather kill a cute little puppy than my worst enemy, and it's not even close (and it shouldn't be unless it's self defense in the case of the latter)

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes these human animals so special? In this particular instance I'd kill my enemy in a second before harming a hair on the puppy's head. To say that "it shouldn't be close" is utterly ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a level or you are some emo 12 old

edit: also, if you can honestly say that if given the choice you could kill your own mother/father/sibling instead of a cat then you need help
Old 11-12-2007, 02:45 AM

what animals are in it? I only saw mention of a raccoon and would rather not watch it
Old 11-12-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

this is a level or you are some emo 12 year old

[/ QUOTE ]

no and no
Old 11-12-2007, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF the reason why it's easier to see a person getting injured is because it's some sort of accident.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are assuming this-- he originally only said that it would be easier to kill a person. i'm not saying this isn't bad, but what he said implied that this was worse than if it were happening to a person and think he was overstating his case. my point was merely what if it was someone doing it to a child or baby? ever seen the movie "beloved"? the mother does something similar to what happens in this video to her baby.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

edit: also, if you can honestly say that if given the choice you could kill your own mother/father/sibling instead of a cat then you need help

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm talking about the assertion of a random animal vs. random human. It should be obvious that animals to which one has some sort of sentimental attachment are going to be exceptions.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:58 AM

wow this is much more disturbing than i thought. Where in the world is this happening? Not in North American surely?
Old 11-12-2007, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm talking about the assertion of a random animal vs. random human. It should be obvious that animals to which one has some sort of sentimental attachment are going to be exceptions.

[/ QUOTE ]

can you really say that you have no human empathy? that is pretty much what you are saying, that if a gold fish and a human were randomly selected and you had to kill one you could kill either without a second though
Closed Thread