FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re: New Rudy G. interview

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another interesting Rudy tid bit that we will surely hear more about $100 million law suits tend to make folks talk...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...072regan1.html

[/ QUOTE ]

A Judith Reagan lawsuit? I doubt that anyone will give that publicity whore the time of day, unless they subscribe to some Rupert Murdoch/Fox conspiracy idiocy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I don't see any reason for CNN or MSNBC to use this to make them look like they are the better news station. I am sure they will just leave it alone and let Fox handle their business privately... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No reason to be confused..Im sure CNN and MSNBC will generate a lot of noise about it (note my caveat about Rupert/Fox conspiracies). All 18 CNN and MSNBC viewers will get bombarded with it. BFD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Copernicus is dead on.... I just saw this story on CNN.