Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 11:34 PM

Default Re: Fashions you love/hate

[ QUOTE ]
Finally, some progress!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

Katie, like both me and Boro said, even though you seem to refuse acknowledging it sometimes, is that stuff that makes you look less sexy than you actually are is not going to get rave reviews -- whatever level of sexiness you got.

If it's not rave reviews you're after -- and I can dig it, I don't mind the super casual look -- then at least you can not go out of your way to wear ugly stuff. Don't go picking out all the colors in the rainbow of planet Pukiter and wear something that just looks sloppy.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Blah blah blah.

<font color="red"> IT'S A MATERNITY SHIRT </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are starting to annoy me. Exactly how much fat do you think these girls are trying to hide?!

What a porker! She's hiding a big belly under there for sure [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

This one has to be around 7 months pregnant wouldn't you say? Ignore her skinny arms and bones protruding at her chest. I'm sure she's hiding a fat belly somewhere underneath that tent of a shirt.

I'm guessing at least 5-6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think these outfits look better than what 95% of women wear.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:52 PM

Once again I think Katy hit the nail on the head with this statement, "Clearly we have stumbled on a fashion that girls love and men hate."

I am curious about this statement (Blarg, Boro and others)
"We're assuming our chances of running across anyone who looks like that, in those clothes or not, is pretty, *ahem*, slim."

Do all women have to be "model" thin to be considered attractive? Do you think that women are held to an almost unattainable standard of beauty?

Sorry for getting off of the fashion subject.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Finally, some progress!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

Katie, like both me and Boro said, even though you seem to refuse acknowledging it sometimes, is that stuff that makes you look less sexy than you actually are is not going to get rave reviews -- whatever level of sexiness you got.

If it's not rave reviews you're after -- and I can dig it, I don't mind the super casual look -- then at least you can not go out of your way to wear ugly stuff . Don't go picking out all the colors in the rainbow of planet Pukiter and wear something that just looks sloppy.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol! I need diebitter's line about the thunder and lighting.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Do all women have to be "model" thin to be considered attractive? Do you think that women are held to an almost unattainable standard of beauty?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone on 2+2 only bangs models. I thought that was well established.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again I think Katy hit the nail on the head with this statement, "Clearly we have stumbled on a fashion that girls love and men hate."

I am curious about this statement (Blarg, Boro and others)
"We're assuming our chances of running across anyone who looks like that, in those clothes or not, is pretty, *ahem*, slim."

Sorry for getting off of the fashion subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. I think it's a mistake to extend the argument to our expectations of women. It's about fashion.

If you don't look great, oh well. Fashion should be making you look better, if so -- if you're doing it right anyway.

Some of these blowsy maternity/hausfrau type blouses can do that somewhat by covering up what you've got too much of. But they could probably also do it without looking so exceptionally dreary and absent of style.

And if you are in good shape, you don't really add anything by wearing stuff that's either dumpy or makes you look like you've got something to hide.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tell me the honest truth. What do you guys think of these with jeans? Good look or just awful?

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer not to see women's toes. In comparison to most shoes I see women wearing, these are okay. Specifically don't like the metal detailing - are those rhinestones?
Old 07-08-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tell me the honest truth. What do you guys think of these with jeans? Good look or just awful?

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer not to see women's toes. In comparison to most shoes I see women wearing, these are okay. Specifically don't like the metal detailing - are those rhinestones?

[/ QUOTE ]

What is wrong with toes? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2007, 12:44 AM

Please disregard these reccomendations, these are awful.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What kind of sandals work on men, if not the ones you showed, and if not flip flops, because I don't like wearing them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's not like I'm all that good with fashion or anything. But here's my best shot,

I sort of like this look,

and nothing wrong with this kind of sandal imo,

and I like these a lot

these are a little clunky but i wouldn't snort at them or anything. they look comfortable to me,

Haha! you gotta love a sandal named “Peanut Grizzly” !

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-08-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm starting to think I agree with you guys about the high heel sandals. They would look prettier with a dress.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heels compliment dresses by form by elongating your legs.