Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

View Poll Results: You order a mixed drink that costs between $12-15 - you tip?
$1 85 48.02%
$2 78 44.07%
$3+ 14 7.91%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 06:04 AM

Default my pastor divorced his wife and married a sophomore

cliff notes at bottom

ive gone to a private school my whole life, and one of the youth pastors at my elementary school tranferred to my middle/highschool at the same time i transferred. So needeless to say i had grown close to this man.

It took a few years for me to realize his true personality. My senior year in highschool he divorced his wife of ten years(which as a youth pastor is a big deal in itself) and decided to quit my privte school. So as being one of his best friends, considering i have been in multiple fantasy basketball/baseball/football leagues as well as accompanying him to several mlb as well as nfl games. He was also my varsity baseball coach for two years, so needless to say i thought i knew him very well. then i was utterly shocked by the news that he divorced his wife of 10 years to marry a sophomore from my highschool who i also knew very well, i know this never went public but i am really sure that if someone actually put together a solid timeline and story of this that it would actually make a great story, however the private school i went too will not let anyone leak the story for fear that they will be "blackballed" from the community which is very prestigous, considering we all signed legal contracts in order to attend the school which keeps anyone from making public statements about the school or any incrimenating statements about school officials withough school consent, and the school will make no official statement on the issue, i finally present my question, is there anyway i can make this public and exploit my "prestigous" school? considering the sophomore that married my teacher had complpete parental consent. teacher=35, student=16.

clff notes
thought i knew my pastor, i guess not, he married a sophomore in my highschool. we all had so sign legal contracts saying we would not make any official statemens or any increminating statement about school officials without the schools consent, so im wondering whats my play now. teahers age 35, students age 16 w/ parental consent, they have been married for two years.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:07 AM

Default Re: my pastor divorced his wife and married a sophomore

Instead of posting this here why didn't you just send it to a local news station complete with details if you wanted to blow this story up.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:14 AM

Just send it to a news station anonymously. Duh.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:15 AM

Ex-wife probably wasn't putting out.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:23 AM

im bounded to a 30 year(way overly excessive) legal contract by my highschool which my parents signed in order for me to attend the school, so im kind of concerned by being traced through ip ect. if you have a foolproof way of me being able to do this please let me know because i want to bring this to the publics interest because i feel this is much worse than a teacher having sex with a student type of sterotypical case, i know there is no legal action that can be taken due to the parental consent that was given unless im wrong. so if you have a sugestion please let me know. im not too internet savv.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:27 AM

Fair play imo, she prob has a much tighter vag.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:27 AM

this dude knows how to run [censored].
Old 10-03-2007, 06:29 AM

paul-b
that was kind of one of his explanations for how this was right, he said he and his wife were never right for each other and that is why they never had a child together, he said they knew eventually they would get a divorce and thats why the never had a child so they were never always tied to each other. i didnt really believe it because his ex was smoking hot at least an 8 on oot so i kinda doubted that excuse
Old 10-03-2007, 06:30 AM

Siouxbrew,

You take being a scumbag to completely new levels. If you do this I hope it comes back to haunt you in horrible ways. I'd tell you to get on with your life but obviously you don't have one so that option is out the window.

ps, pics of the sophomore?
Old 10-03-2007, 06:37 AM

adsman
how am i a scumbag, by trying to bring this disturbing issue to light, or by not acting on it till now?
do you have children? if so imagine someone twice your daughters age marrying her. and tell me where i am the scumbag. sorry i think your the scumbag for not seeing how disturbing this is.
Closed Thread