Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

View Poll Results: FTP/UB/PS will close down to US customers...
2 months 6 10.34%
6 months 9 15.52%
1 year 7 12.07%
3 year 0 0%
never 36 62.07%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Re: What Should Affiliates Do in Regards to the Absolute Poker Issue?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am a player and I feel affiliates should stop promoting AP/UB NOW until the issue is addressed COMPLETELY and fully..IMO this issue goes far betong cheating,collusion and/or bots..

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's say that I haven't got paid from a site as an affiliate, but you get paid as a player and are winning. Would you leave the site? What about if they were skimming from me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would with 100% certainty not play at a site until the situation is resolved...I would NEVER trust a site that is not paying there affiliate obligations...I would expect full disclosure of the reasons why the site is not paying..

I am with an affiliate I trust 100% and would not doubt there honesty..If my affiliate was not getting paid I would not expect to be paid..Once again I would expect full disclosure as to the reason for the lack of payment..
Old 09-22-2007, 09:40 PM

I think you take this too personally. It's not like "enemy of our fried...". It' not about if player like affiliates or affiliates like players.

As I see it this issue can hurt the business. The affiliates can lose MUCH more by supporting bad behavior.
A doubt any reasonable big affiliate has more than 10% of income from AP. This issue can ... errr this issue will lower his income from other sites.

That's the reason I voted for "I am a player that feels affiliates should stop promoting AP/UB soon if AP continues to ignore the situation". This issue has to be solved quickly and clearly.

Or the impact for all subjects of the market will be bad.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:07 PM

After the bombshell that came out today it is time for affiliates to seriously rethink their relationship with AP IMO. Of course removing 2 US friendly poker rooms isn't the best business decision but OTOH promoting a poker room that appears to have been completely involved in the cheating puts AP/UB up there with the likes of Pro Poker or Pokertropolis. I strongly encourage all affiliates to review the new evidence scattered in threads all over the forum that suggest AP's involvement or at the least a massive coverup and endless lies.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...but OTOH promoting a poker room that appears to have been completely involved in the cheating...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're basically saying that poker room management knowingly cheated players. Bit of a stretch, don't you think? Is there any information out there proving this was more than a single disgruntled employee?
Old 10-15-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...but OTOH promoting a poker room that appears to have been completely involved in the cheating...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're basically saying that poker room management knowingly cheated players. Bit of a stretch, don't you think? Is there any information out there proving this was more than a single disgruntled employee?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please read all of the information available about this, especially what has surfaced in the last 24 hours.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most everyone not just PA are saying ABS had cheaters on their site. Many opnions on management (very few positives). Look for threads in Internet Gambling. It's all there.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:51 AM

Read my post...

I'm not saying they didn't have cheaters. PA is implying that POKER ROOM MANAGEMENT cheated players. I think that's misleading and irresponsible.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:08 AM

Either they were involved in the actual cheating or they helped to cover up the cheating. Take your pick. Either way they are sitting on the stolen funds lying to players about what happened.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:44 AM

I read your post. You should consider reading that thread. I think PA's intent is to protect players and that is a good thing. Management is definitely negligent somewhere along the line and maybe even from the beginning.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:12 AM

BTW BW has officially blacklisted AP and removed UB from their site. I hope many others follow suit.