Pretty much what I expected 10 43.48%
Kinda what I expected 4 17.39%
Not really what I expected 3 13.04%
Definitely not what I expected 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2007, 04:48 AM

Default Re: poll to remove the break in FTP 1-table sit&gos

[ QUOTE ]
can someone please explain to me what 3 words FYP stand for? all i can think of is F__K you Poster.

[/ QUOTE ]
With all the anger expressed in your last post, I'm not surprised that's all you could think of. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

FYP = Fixed Your Post
Old 09-17-2007, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
YOU JACKASSES CAN ALL GO TO HELL< i play many sngs and more than 1 table alot, and i desperately need theses breaks cause some of us gotta piss alot. how rude and inconsiderate of all of u to get rid of my breaks and i aint no goddamn fish, go check out my sharkscope as evidence. obviously u are only playing 1 table if the break bothers u so goddamn much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you on crack? How do you take a break to pee when you have 4 tables running with ONE on break. Good lord... Get a laptop, that way you can enjoy a long and healthy visit to the restroom without stopping the addiction!
Old 09-17-2007, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
F__K you Poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah I like.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YOU JACKASSES CAN ALL GO TO HELL< i play many sngs and more than 1 table alot, and i desperately need theses breaks cause some of us gotta piss alot. how rude and inconsiderate of all of u to get rid of my breaks and i aint no goddamn fish, go check out my sharkscope as evidence. obviously u are only playing 1 table if the break bothers u so goddamn much.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm hoping this is a (very) weak attempt at a joke. If it isn't, and you are actually... smart? enough to say this, get a laptop. Or leave to take your break even though the tables aren't on break, like you apparently always do...

As for your last sentence, I wouldn't say it bothers me "so goddamn much." However, some of us are logical people who don't like to throw away money for no reason (and some of us aren't, clearly). Whether it bothers us a lot or just a little isn't really the issue. The issue is whether or not it makes sense to keep the breaks. If you're trying to argue in favor of the breaks, please try harder. Your post doesn't really make any sense. Again, hopefully it was just a really bad joke.