Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2006, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Party World Cup SuperGoals Promo (LC)

[ QUOTE ]
No. Do the math, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, let's see ... 1+1=2, 2+2=4, 4+4=8, Odd is Party getting a prome right= 30/70 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2006, 03:02 AM

well, did anyone make any money off this one? I cashed the 1st and 2nd freerolls (1st hours i was alone at the table hijacking blinds), as did basically everyone who showed up, took the worst bad beat of my life in the 3rd, and placed 40-something in the last one for $450...anyone else make some money?
Old 07-09-2006, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well, did anyone make any money off this one? I cashed the 1st and 2nd freerolls (1st hours i was alone at the table hijacking blinds), as did basically everyone who showed up, took the worst bad beat of my life in the 3rd, and placed 40-something in the last one for $450...anyone else make some money?

[/ QUOTE ]

My only goal was to play the last freeroll so in each of the other's all I would have had to do was sit there for an hour and steal blinds from people who weren't there. I played the first one and once the field got cut in half I started pushing everything and was done about 2 minutes later.

The second tourney was going the same way. About 20 minutes in I have a bunch of chips and then somebody who actually showed up gets seated at my table. I have ATo and the flop comes AAT. I bet, he pushes. I thought for a minute about folding the nuts. I just want to make the halfway point and go watch some fireworks. Like an idiot, I call, turn is a Q and he turns over AQ for a bigger boat. I finished ~2300 out of 3300. Really stupid to get myself knocked out like that. I imagine less than 300 people showed up for the 100k freeroll.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:16 PM

I took 3rd in the 2nd one for about 2400$ but got busted out in like 1600th in the 3rd due to a pretty awful beat.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:06 PM

I cashed in the first one for a massive $15 or so, and finished in the 60's yesterday for $300.
Les
Old 07-10-2006, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I took 3rd in the 2nd one for about 2400$ but got busted out in like 1600th in the 3rd due to a pretty awful beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was the first one out at the FT of the 2nd one. You saw my AJ lose to J10. That one still hurts. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]