Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Coaching/Training > DeucesCracked.com

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 02:45 PM

Default Re: a coach for poker ???

If I woudnt have turned to JT to coach me I would have been prolly broke or quit poker all together and now I am actually winning again and liking my life allot more, hows that for your calculation pokerhund
Old 11-20-2007, 02:51 PM

I'll start off by saying I've NEVER been coached, but I might consider it one day.

PokerHund, have you ever opened your mind to the possibility that everyone is different? Perhaps what works for you doesn't work for everyone else, and vice versa? That maybe coaching is VERY worthwhile for some people, even if it isn't for you? Your experiences != everyone else's.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

First of all: if one of your students does win some $$ it does not mean he wouldn't have won that without you. And i doubt that your students just get one hour. (you are to smart to let them get away so cheap)

[/ QUOTE ]

Most do my 2hr package and then about 65% of them do at least one follow up, so say 2.7 hours avg. Most play 2/4 online or around 4/8 live with the goal to start moving up.

I teach a lot of things that aren't talked about on the forum or are in any books. I give my students tools, custom built to their games, to improve.

Good luck in your search to improve.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:30 PM

PokerHund, you remind me of a fellow who would say, "that's my opinion and it ought to be yours, too." Why are you wasting your time, and ours? It's obvious that you're more interested in trolling than learning.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Most do my 2hr package and then about 65% of them do at least one follow up, so say 2.7 hours avg. Most play 2/4 online or around 4/8 live with the goal to start moving up.

I teach a lot of things that aren't talked about on the forum or are in any books. I give my students tools, custom built to their games, to improve.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure this is a great package, but I still prefer to datamine for 175 years...
Old 11-20-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PokerHund, you remind me of a fellow who would say, "that's my opinion and it ought to be yours, too." Why are you wasting your time, and ours? It's obvious that you're more interested in trolling than learning.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a ridiculous response. And you never realy read what i wrote. I have no problem with coaching. If i have a problem at all than it is paying for a coach! I said what i think ; that's all. If you disagree with my opinion it's fine. If you think i waste your time why you read my post ? And btw i am very interested in learning and i learn something everyday .
Old 11-20-2007, 07:36 PM

datamine all you want, i guess the pga tour pros i know are wasting money by getting hands on teaching and not watching vidoes..ill mention this to david toms when i see him next....ridiculous post
Old 11-20-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
datamine all you want, i guess the pga tour pros i know are wasting money by getting hands on teaching and not watching vidoes..ill mention this to david toms when i see him next....ridiculous post

[/ QUOTE ]

Another joker. How funny. PGA pros ?? This coaches here ask $250 for one hour from people that play 2-4 limit poker. You are all sick. That's for sure. If all those pros need coaches why not coach them ? And who the [censored] is David Toms ?
Old 11-20-2007, 11:04 PM

pokerhund, you are an idiot.....
Old 11-21-2007, 12:22 AM

Ok everyone, I'm making a mod decision in the only forum I have power in [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Locking this thread, I think its run its course and I don't want to see it get completely out of hand. PokerHund has made his points, unpopular as they are, and everyone is going to have to agree to disagree.

-DeathDonkey
Closed Thread