Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Thanks, again

Steven,

I just wanted to thank you again, for all you've done for me. You probably have an idea, but can't know how much I wanted to get where I am. I know I've got a lot left to do, but I really am feeling like I'm a very good poker player, now.

I feel like I can sit down in a game and not ever be the worst player on the table. I can make adjustments to the styles of other players far better than I ever could before, or even realized I had to, before. The one thing that always was in the back of my mind was not knowing what I didn't know. I know now. I know what I don't know. I know what I have to work on. I know where I'm going.

You are an excellent coach. You've brought me so far, so fast, it amazes me. I still get lost more than half the time when you're telling me stuff, but I understand so much more now.

This is the life I've always wanted. For the first time in my whole lifetime, I'm a happy guy. I have everything I ever wanted. A good family, a decent job, and a passion that doesn't appear to be dimming in any way. That's the whole package right there. Very few ever get to live life to the fullest. I am, right now.

So, again, I want you to know what a difference you've made in my life. Not many people ever get to know they've impacted someone so profoundly. I wanted you to know.

Thanks, my friend. I'm a lucky guy. (Except on Full Tilt where I'm still fighting against the doom switch.)

Wayne

mod note: I have locked this as it is only of interest to Wayne and Steven. -RR
Old 09-24-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Thanks, again

Nice.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Thanks, again

welcome to the degenerate club.
Closed Thread