Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 11:57 PM

Default Re: NBA Playoffs in-game thread (LIVE!!)

Suns look shaken... never seen them miss so many open 3s in a game.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im glad lbj suz at ft, i thought what he did to arenas last year was super lame. esp bc the media applauded him for it when anyone else would be chastized.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't see last year at all. What happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I don't remember all of the details so maybe someone else can fill in what I miss. In the Cavs/Wiz playoff series last year, in one of the later games I believe, Arenas was at the foul line at the end of the game (like 1-2 min left). The game was very close at this point, I dont remember who was ahead though, it might have even been tied. Anyways Arenas gets to the line, and before the ref throws him the ball, LBJ comes up to him in front of everyone and says "if you miss these its over." Obv you had to wait until post game to find out the exact words, but you could tell he was talking [censored] live. I thought it was a bit classless. Imagine if Melo did that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it hilarious that anyone could possibly get upset abotu someone talking trash to Gilbert of all people.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't realize Horry had 6 championships. SIX!!! WTF, I figured it was like 4. He's also like 36, dang.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Robert Horry and another clutch-shooting role player, Steve Kerr, alternated NBA Championships for a decade, and combined to win 11 championships over a twelve-year period. Either Kerr or Horry was on the roster of every NBA Championship team from the 1993-1994 season through the 2002-2003 season.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-15-2007, 12:05 AM

steve kerr and robert horry are clearly better NBA players than charles barkley and clyde drexler.

sincerely,

not dan marino
Old 05-15-2007, 12:08 AM

Stoudemire is a [censored] moron
Old 05-15-2007, 12:09 AM

yeah, i knew that too mason. why do the spurs have to be so good. damn u finley
Old 05-15-2007, 12:11 AM

for [censored]'s sake let's see some traveling calls on the suns, why is TD the only one being called for it?
Old 05-15-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im glad lbj suz at ft, i thought what he did to arenas last year was super lame. esp bc the media applauded him for it when anyone else would be chastized.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I don't remember all of the details so maybe someone else can fill in what I miss. In the Cavs/Wiz playoff series last year, in one of the later games I believe, Arenas was at the foul line at the end of the game (like 1-2 min left). The game was very close at this point, I dont remember who was ahead though, it might have even been tied. Anyways Arenas gets to the line, and before the ref throws him the ball, LBJ comes up to him in front of everyone and says "if you miss these its over." Obv you had to wait until post game to find out the exact words, but you could tell he was talking [censored] live. I thought it was a bit classless. Imagine if Melo did that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it hilarious that anyone could possibly get upset abotu someone talking trash to Gilbert of all people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just found it funny that the media praised him for that move when if Arenas had done that he would have been scolded for it. LBJ aint MJ yet. I thought it was a pretty weak move on LBJs part.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just found it funny that the media praised him for that move when if Arenas had done that he would have been scolded for it. LBJ aint MJ yet. I thought it was a pretty weak move on LBJs part.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as trash talking goes that's really really soft
Old 05-15-2007, 12:19 AM

I don't think I've ever questioned Popovich's decisions, but I didn't like him pulling Duncan, and I think sitting him until (at least) 2:42 is too much.