Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 06-21-2007, 08:30 AM

Default B, B, or V: Hot girl on my left @ Bellagio flirts w/ me; I bust her

I'm playing 2/5 NL at the Bellagio; some tiltbox just donated $350 to me when he straddled UTG, some guy who plays weird made it 20 UTG+1, I make it 75 with AKo in BB, and tiltbox looks at his cards and instashoves AJo.

Anyway, this hot Asian chick eventually comes and takes the vacated seat, obviously impressed by my $1k chipstack. I don't have yellow fever or anything, but this chick was def super cute. I attempt to demonstrate my alpha male tendencies in typical goofyballer fashion by concentrating on the poker game and not saying a word to her. Obviously, carrotsnake sends me the following text message from the next table over:

"Please at least try to hit on her"

lol. No pressure or anything.

Some hand happens where JJ gets all in vs AA and hits a 2 outer and one of those typical live "oh my god, ITS A 2 OUTER" table discussions begins; on the bright side, it gets me talking with this hottie. Cap_Of_Water is sitting to my right and randomly asks her for her sweater because he's cold, and he then wears this girl's sweater (probably stretching it like 2 sizes bigger in the process) for the next 30 minutes.

I get a text message from tufat23: "HowThings going with asian chick?"

I continue proving myself to be a worthy alpha male by talking pretty much entirely about poker or random other stuff and not saying anything flirtatious at all. I'm making her laugh, though, through my typical sarcastic responses to things and poking fun at her, and she starts being physical with me for no apparent reason. Like, I say something funny and she puts her hand on my left leg and laughs, or she turns and puts her hand on my shoulder when she says something to me. wtf?

Text message from carrotsnake: "Work it work it"

Also, there's this dude she came in with who comes over to have a quick conversation every now and then; Cap_Of_Water asks "so you're here with your brother?" and she says "no, that's my boyfriend!" Huge beat.

Yet, this chick is totally flirting with me (fwiw, this isn't something happening in my imagination; I didn't really think she was into me or anything, but when we were leaving the Bellagio all the members of the SSNL baller mansion were like "dude goofy she's like sitting in your lap."). She keeps asking me for advice on hands, and when she does she'll lean over and put her head on my shoulder while she whispers in my ear, while the air expelled from her lips lightly nibble on my earlobes mere millimeters away. I finally muster up the courage to, after dropping some more of my poker knowledge on her, tell her "you know, you're lucky you're a pretty girl because usually I charge people for this kind of advice." Yeah, I'm a pretty awesome poker coach sweetheart, want to come back to my place? Sadly, she just smiles and laughs and doesn't immediately attack me w/ lips.

She had kinda noticed I was a nit and said that she'd always fold to my opens; however, I get QJs UTG, and it's like 7-handed so I raise to $20. She calls. Flop is J53 with two diamonds; I lead $35 into the $40something pot, she calls. Turn is an offsuit 2; I lead like $70, she shoves for $93 more. I'm not really sure if I'm ahead but I call because lol it's practically a minraise, and she says "I think you have the best hand" and I turn my cards over. She says "yep" and sadly flips...pocket tens. If only she was better at poker she would be perfect for me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

She rebuys and things cool off between us for awhile, but soon enough we start talking again, and slowly but surely our chairs move closer and closer until she's practically leaning on me. I was in the middle of dropping some crucial poker knowledge on her when our table apparently broke up; she went off to the bathroom while tufat and C_O_W tried to convince me to get her number. What's the point? She has a boyfriend, and she's leaving Vegas this morning. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, we both move to the next table; she takes the 10 seat to carrotsnake's left, I take the 2 seat. Her boyfriend eventually comes back from losing money at BJ and sits and watches her play for like 30 mins before they both bounce...and now I will probably never see her again. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Funny bonus story: Cumulonimbus was sitting at a diff table than the other 4 of us; he had the luck of sitting next to a smoking hot older blonde. I would guess she's in her 30s, Cumulo guessed 27, something like that. Anyway, apparently he's talking to her the whole time we're there, which is like 5 hrs, and she's smiling at him a ton and it looks like they're really hitting it off; after I joined carrotsnake's table he came over and was like "aw man I really like her, she's so gorgeous", and we're like "dude get her phone number" and he saunters back to the table. At like 4:30am our games are breaking and we rack up to leave, and he comes back and we ask if he got her number and he's like "nah...she's gonna be here until Friday though, so we're gonna come back to the Bellagio every night so I can find her again." WTF WHY DIDN'T YOU GET HER NUMBER

I think that just being in my presence causes guys to start dealing with girls like their name is goofyballer. The dealer at our table (who was dealing for Cumulo + his super hot MILF earlier) heard us talking about his passive behavior and said "you talking to her whole time and not make move? r u gay?" But Cumulo had the wispy distant look in his eyes...he cared not, for he is in love. With a chick who wouldn't elaborate on her career any more than to say that she's in "film production."

Brag: Made $530 today
Brag: Hot Asian chick flirted with me
Beat: She has boyfriend
Beat: She doesn't offer to cheat on him with me
B/B/V?: I busted her
B/B/V?: Cumulonimbus is in love
B/B/V?: He didn't ask her for phone number, instead wants to stalk her in Bellagio poker room
Old 06-21-2007, 08:33 AM

Default Re: B, B, or V: Hot girl on my left @ Bellagio flirts w/ me; I bust her

i wish the title said i bust on her...

u should have pushed harder for her when u had the chance man...
Old 06-21-2007, 08:39 AM

Default Re: B, B, or V: Hot girl on my left @ Bellagio flirts w/ me; I bust he

write her a letter
Old 06-21-2007, 08:42 AM

Any topic on bbv about girls makes me feel like a real player [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2007, 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
With a chick who wouldn't elaborate on her career any more than to say that she's in "film production."[ QUOTE ]

i lol'ed
Old 06-21-2007, 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
write her a letter

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'ed

edit- now i look original dont i
Old 06-21-2007, 08:50 AM

she was probably only doing this to you because her boyfriend wouldnt be threatened or feel jealous by you.
i cant believe you made a huge post because you talked to a girl.

this is a 10/10 on the beat-o-meter.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
write her a letter

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'ed

edit- now i look original dont i

[/ QUOTE ]

not really lol
Old 06-21-2007, 09:11 AM

you forgot to take a picture, didn't you?
Old 06-21-2007, 09:18 AM

pics please...