Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2007, 01:22 PM

Default Mixing Adsense and Affiliate Links

I've been reading this forum for awhile now trying to pick up some info about starting some websites. I've been brainstorming over the last month and I've got a list of over 50 ideas for sites, some more complicated than others and many which will probably be scrapped. Well, I think I finally settled on which one will be my first one and I have one question for now that can summarized like this:

Can I have a page with affiliate links to WidgetCo, Widget Mart, Widget Barn, and have Adsense links to other Widget companies? Are there affiliates that aren't cool with the mixing of advertisers?

I know a lot of this will probably be in the affiliate TOS, but I want to get a feel for what to expect before sorting through the appropriate affiliate opportunities for my site.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Mixing Adsense and Affiliate Links

Yes, you can mix affiliate links and Adsense. However, you cannot mix adsense with other ad programs (such as yahoo's network or whatever it is called).
Old 03-16-2007, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Mixing Adsense and Affiliate Links

Cool. Thanks. I have XSitePro and a good domain purchsed, now it's time for me to get to work. I'm sure I'll be a much more active member of this forum as I get this going. Big thanks to everyone for all advice put in this forum so far.