Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2006, 02:01 PM

Default Major affiliate problems

I have an account with TITN and I asked them to convert my prexisting full tilt account. After some time due to volume they got back to me saying FT already has me linked to a differnet affiliate and I need to contact FT. NEWS TO ME, but I did and this is their reply

" Hi,

I have checked your account and it seems that you are already attached to an affiliate which does not offer rakeback therefore we cannot move your existing account over to another affiliate.

We cannot give you the details of the affiliate you are associated with.

Best Regards

Kevin

The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker "

Now why on earth cant they tell me who im linked to as an affiliate? Is this a run around not to convert my exsisting account?
Old 11-02-2006, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Major affiliate problems

[ QUOTE ]
Now why on earth cant they tell me who im linked to as an affiliate? Is this a run around not to convert my exsisting account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Releasing the affiliate's info would probably violate their own privacy policies and/or T&C's. Most poker sites have this same policy in place. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2006, 06:28 PM

but why would it violate it if they told me who I was signed up with? I never signed with anyone else. They should be able to tell me since its my name that possibly someone is collecting rake on
Old 11-11-2006, 06:00 AM

better might be for them to tell your affiliate that you want rakeback...there are a few sites that think they can hold players hostage, but more are in a situation where they may not know the players and would be willing to share and get part of something rather than all of nothing.