Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2006, 05:35 AM

Default Weird PokerAce Behavior

I am beyond clueless when it comes to software or computers in general. I apologize in advance:

My pokerace is doing some strange things!!! Im not exactly sure what is going on, but it appears that it somehow isnt listening to the settings under preferences/filters. I have minimum hands required set = 25, the next three boxes unchecked, and the player ranges set to min = 4 and max = 6. Yet it seems that all the stats displayed are for heads up play or possibly 3 handed. For instance normal TAGs who are around 30VPIP/20PFR display stats around 50VPIP/40PFR. Earlier tonight I had three player ranges: min = 2, max = 3; min = 4, max = 6; and min = 7, max = 10 and the stats wouldnt pop up at all at the non heads up tables. There was just the table average box which was black with VPIP: N/A, PFR: N/A, Pot: $348 (for example), but no stats for the individual players. The heads up tables did show stats. So I erased two of the player ranges and left only min = 4, max = 6 which I think worked fine for a while but somehow eventually showed these bizarre stats only (which appear to be for heads up play or 3 handed at most).

I also downloaded the v1.15f beta last night.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
Cartman
Old 10-25-2006, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Weird PokerAce Behavior

If you sent this to me, I replied to it.