Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Re: One possible solution

I played on the PokerPro table on a Carnival cruise.

I liked it very much except i thought the rake was high and they only spread 3/6 limit hold em.

The wife REALLY liked it and it made my cruise very enjoyable because we were doing something I like without hearing any whining from the misses.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:13 PM

"Fish don't want to play with sharks. If they know where to go so as to avoid sharks, at least tables full of sharks, they will."

you are so dumb, every table has sharks of how good they are.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:23 PM

also, tuff fish, the number one killer of fish is higher and higher and higher RAKE.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, tuff fish, the number one killer of fish is higher and higher and higher RAKE.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 02-07-2007, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is why B&M's don't have any fish in them..

You are both completely full of it.

The whole mess of you can bitch and whine til hell freezes over. Online poker as it is structured today will never be approved in the US.

So move, get a proxie server, or deal with uncertain payment methods.

Wishing, hoping, and ragging on me, the messenger, is not going to accomplish a darned thing.

Tuff, (contentedly donking away my remaining pittance on PStars.)

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Secondly: The multitabling sharks destroy the fish pool. The lying ufcks bragging that they are still cleaning up on the fish are completely full of it. A few may be running hot for a bit, but mostly I see threads complaining about how tight the tables are. (And this was before the crap hit the fan)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Mike McDermott: Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

tuff, your bitterness is pretty pathetic.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

we do not care about the fish who play one table, or people who are too slow to play more than one like you. we care about ourselves, and making money. your idea only serves fish who want to have fun while playing. that is NOT the intent of this board, so don't confuse the two. again, we are all here to learn how to get better in order to make more money.

-nation

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow some of us would like to play for fun and win a little. Not everyone wants to be a mindless online pokerdrone.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:20 PM

Tuff Fish is clearly very bitter and completely irrational when it comes to online poker.

He is desperately trying to fnid something to blame his results on OTHER THAN HIS OWN PLAY.

You can tell it angers him that there are people who actual turn a profit playing poker. He's jealous and spiteful of them.

The most hillarious thing about this is HE IS ALWAYS THE MOST CONSISTENTLY SLOW PLAYER AT THIS OWN TABLE.

He takes longer to act on his hands on average than pretty much anyone sitting at the table.

He makes accusations of them multi-tabling with no proof they are actually playing multiple tables. Maybe they are just VERY SLOW LIKE HE IS or perhaps have terrible connections.

Also, wouldn't all the sharks playing only one table SIMPLY MAKE THEM PLAY BETTER? Isn't it actually to your ADVANTAGE to have a shark multi-tabling? Your poker skill can only DECLINE as you play more tables, as your concentration gets spread thinner and thinner.

Perhaps this sort of rational thinking is beyond him. Many of his posts show how completely off the charts loony he is. According to him...

1. Online poker was banned, in part, because fish wrote letters to their congressman complaining about sharks taking their money online.

2. Online players will not enjoy B&M poker because of "the variance" they will encounter there.

Seriously what planet is this guy living on? And there are many others I can't recall.

The only reason everyone isn't telling him (in VERY viscious fashion) to get lost is because so many people had such laughs from his videos.

What I'm about to say is very harsh but is also very true.

Tony, you are very sad, bitter, and angry old man. You are completely self absorbed, dillusional, and irrational. You lose money at poker because you are simply bad at it and seem to refuse to make any effort to get better, despite a wealth of information and resources available to you.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:42 PM

He has a right to his opinion man.

I mean multitablers ruin table selection for those who don't multi because they are at every table! So, at a certain level they force you to play against them. Maybe you want to switch tables to get away from a certain person but you can't because they are at every table.

It's almost comical.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

we do not care about the fish who play one table, or people who are too slow to play more than one like you. we care about ourselves, and making money. your idea only serves fish who want to have fun while playing. that is NOT the intent of this board, so don't confuse the two. again, we are all here to learn how to get better in order to make more money.

-nation

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow some of us would like to play for fun and win a little. Not everyone wants to be a mindless online pokerdrone.

[/ QUOTE ]

So some of you want free money without even the effort to get good at poker...and those same people are upset with those who do a better job of getting that free money?