Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakeReduction.com Rakeback
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2006, 07:57 PM

Default Introduction to RakeReduction

Hello everyone,

Wanted to give you some background information about RakeReduction.com. First off, we are big enough NOT to have to belong to a Network of rakeback sites, we ride solo. You will be hard pressed to find a dissatisfied rakeback player who belongs to our program. We currently have a player base of around 9000 players who check their rakeback daily at rakeupdate.com.

We typically only cater to the "Big 3" poker rakeback sites, that being Full Tilt, Absolute and Ultimate Bet. We decided to concentrate on these 3 sites, as the majority of rakeback players typically only want these sites. We also have Unique offers at PokerStars & Mansion poker.

Some features for our site rakereduction include the following:

- You can cashout your rakeback ANYTIME. Everyday, everyweek, every month if you want to. You choose.

- Unique refer a friend program where YOU choose what % to give your friend, and what % off his rake you keep.

- Sub-Affilaite program (Similiar to our refer a friend program but with Sub rates)

- MGR cash prize contests run 3 times per month paying 10 places

- Referral contests running once a month

- Near 24/7 Support on our website internal email system, normal emails and AIM \ MSN support.

- We have been around Since December of 2004 with a staff of 7.

- We are currently located in Sweden with an office soon to follow in Monaco.

Please feel free to private message us here, or email us at info@rakereduction.com
Old 10-15-2006, 10:48 PM

Default Re: Introduction to RakeReduction

regarding your cash out at any time policy is there any fee associated with being able to cash out whenever. for instance does it reduce your % of rakeback by some small percentage or have a small fee associated with this. i hate to say it, but it sounds too good to be true and when i hear something too good to be true it usually is.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:06 PM

Nope, no fees.. And if you ask, or perhaps I should start a testimonial thread here.. Although I usually hate those. We have thousands of players, and I am sure some will respond here eventually.

No Fee's (Unless you use Neteller, they charge 1.9% on all transfers)

If you use Epassporte, Full Tilt, UB, Absolute inter account transfers etc.. There is NO fee. We have a Full Time cashier, this all they do is cashouts.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:45 PM

As a long time Rakeupdate/RakeReduction member, I am pleased to say that they are the best Rakeback Affiliate out there. I use several Rakeback affiliates, but they are the best.

I have been using them since the beginning, almost 2 years ago when they first started Empire Poker. They offered a lifetime referral %, in which you get a lifetime % of the rakeback from the players you refer to RakeReduction. They were the first ones in the industry to offer "cash out ANYTIME" which several other affiliates use now so they can stay competitive with RakeReduction. They are very good at keeping in touch with all their players and keeping them informed with news regarding their rakeback sites.

I believe RakeReduction is the unofficial "official" rakeback affiliate for 2+2 members. I for one, will recommend RakeReduction to anyone looking for a new affiliate for Rakeback.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:04 PM

I second that Prodigy, Rakereduction is by far the best affiliates Ive ever had.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:18 AM

For the sites that I couldn't sign up myself Rake Reduction was always first on my list as an affiliate.

They also set me up as a sub-affiliate when I was starting out and that program went very smoothly for me.

RR is easy to use and they have great rates and great support.

Cheers,

Dan
Old 12-09-2006, 08:54 AM

You just had to mention the testimonial thing, didn't you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Now I'll get bad consience if I don't write that I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a long time Rakeupdate/RakeReduction member, I am pleased to say that they are the best Rakeback Affiliate out there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-04-2007, 11:44 PM

Are there any minimum amount of rake you have to make each month to get rakeback?
Old 01-05-2007, 10:34 AM

nope never