Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 04:15 PM

Default getting tourney summaries from fulltilt

Guys, sorry, I have this awful feeling someone will be like "duh this is in the faq" but I can't find it anywhere, and it's driving me nuts: How do you get tournament summaries from Fulltilt to track your SNGs there? I found one program called ftpGenSumm.exe but it crashes constantly, and also cycles through my sng tabs, making it very tough to open new sngs, it works sort of but is just a pain. Is there a better way?

I almost thought maybe "Tourney Manager" might do this automatically, but the website for it is kind of fuzzy on what it does, and I am having trouble installing it (oops, my Windows version is not GENUINE, wonder how that happened).

Any hints? Mods, feel free to move this to a more appropriate spot, but I figured FTP grinders here would know whatup.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: getting tourney summaries from fulltilt

while were on the subject of using pokertracker or tourney manager etc. to track our games, i have a question.

is pokertracker useful to use even if you mostly play sngs? Also, can you go over tourneys, like review your hands/ cahs session in the replayer like inthe trial version?( i used the replayer for cash games)
Old 07-11-2007, 04:42 PM

Somewhere in options you have to select "save hand histories". Then a directory will be created and one text file will be generated for each tournament you play. You just tell tourneymanager about that directory and when you push F5 it will load in the new tourny summaries....

Unless FTP crashes...which it does all the time...then you'll have two summaries for the same tournament and TournyManager will get confused....
Old 07-11-2007, 04:49 PM

Ahh, so it figures out what place you came in just from the hand histories then, it doesn't need the actual separate tournament history file like Pokerstars will send if you request? Eeeenteresting...