Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 11:05 AM

Default Partypoker WSOP steps

Does anyone here know if these ever run anymore, and if so when? I have a step2 entry that I forgot to use for the past couple of months, and now that I actually go and try to use it, there is never anyone on. I wonder what happens if it doesn't get used.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:12 AM

Default Re: Partypoker WSOP steps

They still run. If I am playing in the evening there are often WSOP Steps filling up somewhat quickly. Because I am German it should be around 2-5 PM for you Americans(ET).

Edit: I forgot Americans are not allowed on Party - so I guess 2-5 PM should be at least the time for Canadians [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2007, 11:37 AM

Wow, really eh? cool, thanks, I'll try around then, I can't honestly what times I've tried, basically various times throughout the day and night. I did play a free step 1 party gave me yesterday, but it took about an hour to fill. But cool, thanks. Do you know if the higher ones ever fill? I'm almost hoping to flame out of my step2, or move up, I don't want to keep having to sit around waiting to replay it!
Old 06-19-2007, 04:59 AM

The higher ones fill up but there are just 1-2 Step5 (final step) SnG's starting per day... You gotta be patient but I think it's worth the time because the players are below average. It's easier to qualify through these Steps than through a MTT at a different site.