Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2007, 01:46 AM

Default Re: fishmax KK hand

I have to think he'd have 3bet the flop with QQ, same for AA. JJ is a slight worry, but I tend to think he's got AQ by far the most often here. And thus I think the river is a value bet.

Oh, and I do like the turn cap given your description of the villain & how this hand played out.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:01 AM

I'd have put this one in NC, but I already had the thread going. Guy on my left is a different nutbag, but cut from the same I-like-pushing-people-out-of-pots cloth.

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB folds, CO folds.

Turn: (6.50 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

River: (10.50 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB folds.

Final Pot: 10.50 BB

I was planning to bet the river, I just didn't get the chance. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

In the first hand I checked behind...I just couldn't find a hand that he'd call all the way with like that; the only thing I could come up with was QJ/QT, as even these guys will raise AQ/KQ pf, but since he's playing like he's scared of an overpair I wasn't sure he'd call.

Meh, I wussed I guess.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to think he'd have 3bet the flop with QQ, same for AA. JJ is a slight worry, but I tend to think he's got AQ by far the most often here. And thus I think the river is a value bet.

Oh, and I do like the turn cap given your description of the villain &amp; how this hand played out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also think AQ is the most likely hand for villain. I think TT is the second most likely hand for the villain.