Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 11:12 PM

Default Re: New Rakeback Account on Full Tilt

i don't get it. Surely if you set up an account as a family member thats gonna be from the same IP address and yet this is the route most people advise. [censored] full tilt is what i say
Old 11-09-2007, 10:44 AM

thread hijack: I opened a UB acct a few years ago, never played on it one time even for play money. I've since moved to a new home and have 3 or 4 different email addresses that I can use. What are the chances that I can now open a UB acct with rakeback and no hangups?
Old 11-11-2007, 11:52 PM

Im in the process of making a new account on FULLTILT too (with rb)

It will be setup on the name of my girlfriend

I've only to figure out the payment processer problem, if i do that, i will let you know

it will be an account on the same adress/ip adress, different name etc etc, and different payment processor

there is absolutey no chance they can prove its my account
Old 11-12-2007, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thread hijack: I opened a UB acct a few years ago, never played on it one time even for play money. I've since moved to a new home and have 3 or 4 different email addresses that I can use. What are the chances that I can now open a UB acct with rakeback and no hangups?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've never funded it? 99.9% chance you will be fine IMO.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:59 AM

ok...I have a friend who wanted to play online. I transfered him money on fulltilt a few months ago onto his account. He used his proper name, email, and home address. However, he never actually deposited or withdrew, OR signed up for a payment processor. Can he create a new account with this information with FT for rakeback and bonus? I only asked becasue he has never actually deposited.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:25 PM

I had an old account on Full Tilt w/o rakeback. I opened a new one for rakeback. I hooked up the new account to my affiliate payments at Full Tilt. They closed the old one and said I could keep the new one because it was associated with my affiliate account. No problems after that.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you say it will 100% not work for him? He uses a different name, address, email... how are they gonna know?

[/ QUOTE ]

ive been through this before....just tell him to make a new epassporte account....not sure if the same last name is gonna work but possible....ip adress doesnt seem to matter just the name, email, and payment info. i dont even think the adress matters because i have gotten away with using the same one....by the way i wouldnt use rakebackfactory.com....i have referrals on there and im not getting the money for them....ive emailed them several times and have been getting ignored for almost a month!