Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2007, 02:47 AM

Default Re: Neteller rumor

[ QUOTE ]
Canadian customers continue to be able to use their e-wallet accounts for non-gambling transactions.

[/ QUOTE ]

SWEET!!!
Oh wait...
Old 03-26-2007, 02:47 AM

Wonder how long until people stop blaiming the US government entirely for Neteller's actions. Yes - Neteller was put in a tough spot thanks to the US government, but there were other options than effectively freezing all US accounts (without any warning at all) and then proceeding the screen off the vast majority of US calls/inquiries all the while providing absolutely no updates. Now that they've finally released an update, it is: "We'll have an update in 75 days. Stay tuned as we keep racking up that interest on your money, fools!"
Old 03-26-2007, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I called the VIP Helpline and was told "I haven't heard anything about it...it's not true."

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually this reply from Neteller makes this rumor MORE likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, now that it is official, does anyone want to say that Neteller is not a big piece of crap company? Looks like CS was lying to Candian customers mere hours before the news broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I very much doubt that customer service reps of a company would be aware of an announcement like this hours in advance of it being made. They likely found out at the same time we did.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I called the VIP Helpline and was told "I haven't heard anything about it...it's not true."

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually this reply from Neteller makes this rumor MORE likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, now that it is official, does anyone want to say that Neteller is not a big piece of crap company? Looks like CS was lying to Candian customers mere hours before the news broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I very much doubt that customer service reps of a company would be aware of an announcement like this hours in advance of it being made. They likely found out at the same time we did.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. Since neteller is such a big piece of crap company, why would you expect the people who provide customer "service" to know what is going on? That would be crazy!
Old 03-26-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Neteller is a pathetic. In this case they refused to even acknowledge they were closing down for Canadians just hours before it happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

In fairness to them, there's no way the rank-and-file CS ppl were aware of this -- they don't have a big company meeting and announce decisions like this to everyone. 98% of their CS reps found out at the same time we did.
This scam still has nothing on the JetsGo debacle from 2 yrs back when the CEO of an airline that had made the decision a month earlier to cease operations and declare bankrupcy continued to accept new ticket purchases right up until midnight the night before it was announced to the public. (i was stranded in Toronto that day b/c of it all...luckily got my JetsGo ticket purchase price refunded by my CC, but that didn't stop Air Canada from selling me a grossly-inflated ticket to NY for like $900)
Old 03-26-2007, 02:52 AM

whats this 2week [censored] ? can we use neteller normally for 2 more weeks?
this SUCKS
Old 03-26-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In fairness to them, there's no way the rank-and-file CS ppl were aware of this -- they don't have a big company meeting and announce decisions like this to everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is this fair? Why wouldn't you want the customer service reps to know what is going on so they could provide service to the customers? Oh, it is slime-ball scam neteller, nevermind.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:55 AM

Will Canadian account funds be frozen in Neteller like American account funds were?
Old 03-26-2007, 02:56 AM

hmm it does say april 9th
Old 03-26-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In fairness to them, there's no way the rank-and-file CS ppl were aware of this -- they don't have a big company meeting and announce decisions like this to everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is this fair? Why wouldn't you want the customer service reps to know what is going on so they could provide service to the customers? Oh, it is slime-ball scam neteller, nevermind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Card...come now, your thinking of REAL American Companies.