Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2007, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Why do people on the internet (2p2) hate me?

I have no opinion on you
Old 06-10-2007, 07:39 AM

lol
Old 06-10-2007, 01:00 PM

damn they took out the pics of good2cu and the troll comments
Old 06-10-2007, 08:46 PM

i could care less about you. i wouldn't care if you entered the world series of poker and won the main event. nor would i care if you got hit by a car tomorrow attempting to cross the street and died. i'm not even sure that you even give a rat's ass what people think about you. you said it yourself that you can be an arrogant dick. so why don't you be just that and not give a [censored] what people think. just my two cents any way.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:58 PM

Who are you? I've seen you in some mid stakes nl games but this thread is laughable.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
stop being nice and replying to this scumbags thread please

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 06-11-2007, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i could care less about you. i wouldn't care if you entered the world series of poker and won the main event. nor would i care if you got hit by a car tomorrow attempting to cross the street and died. i'm not even sure that you even give a rat's ass what people think about you. you said it yourself that you can be an arrogant dick. so why don't you be just that and not give a [censored] what people think. just my two cents any way.

[/ QUOTE ]

if everyone on the earth except for you, your family and friends died, would you still not care?
Old 06-12-2007, 06:58 PM

uhm lmfao this isn't sarcasm? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2007, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is long . . . but i think it's worth reading.

i kind of know who you are, but not really. any, i have not formed an opinion of you and so i think i can offer an unbiased reply to your points.

1) regardless of whether you view ideas abstractly, when you make unnecessarily harsh criticisms about an idea the original poster is likely to get offended. obv no one likes an [censored], whether in real life or on the internet. however it bothers me a lot when people do this sort of thing over the internet, b/c they are often emboldened by their anonymity (maybe this is just me, do others agree?). if we were all sitting in a room together, people would be a little more amicable.

2)if you brag a lot, then you deserved to be called a dbag. enjoy yourself but why do you need to flaunt it. you spoke of other people's insecurities-- if you feel the need to flaunt your wealth/success, then it's sounds like you are the one who is insecure.

3)people don't need to be insecure or jealous to dislike you. your statements in point 1 and 2 are enough to make people think you are a jerk.

4) don't know.

5) its annoying to read posts that have bad spelling/grammar b/c they take a little longer to read. i don't think this is a big deal, but it is an inconvenience. i doubt this is a big deal, but it may just be one more reason for people to dislike you

6) like i said b/f, i think people are more likely to act like jerks and dbags online b/c they are somewhat untouchable. do you really conduct yourself in the same manner in real life and on the forums? even if you do berate your friends/make sarcastic remarks, they are your friends and are comfortable with that. you have established a level of familiarity with them that allows you to do that (and it's also easier to tell when someone is kidding during a face to face conversation). when you do this online, you usually just piss off people who don't know you. even if it is in good spirit, your rep seems to precede you, so you should lay off if you really don't want to piss people off.

"Is the fact I am such a controversial poster/internet celebrity a good or bad thing? What are the possible pros and cons. Is it worthwhile remaking my 2p2 image?"

you can't say something like this and question why there are people who don't like you, regardless of the statement's veracity. people tend to dislike arrogant people and even though it seems like you tried to not to sound too arrogant in your original post, you do. whether it's "good or bad" depends on how you feel about having a polarizing effect. if you don't care that some people dislike/hate you, then it doesn't matter. however, it seems like you do, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this, so i don't see how it can benefit you to have a controversial image.

in real life being controversial is probably worse. i said earlier that it bothers me when people are dbags online, but it bothers me just as much when they are dbags in real life. there is something to be said for having the fortitude to say what you think, but there is also something to be said for exercising tact. even if the remarks you make wouldn't make you mad if said to you, recognize that they can/will make some people angry.

it only helps to be controversial if you have a career that thrives on publicity and ticket sales and/or if you are trying to make a name for yourself at any cost. otherwise you are going out of your way to get people to hate you. it's not impossible to have an extreme personality and succeed in the corporate world, but it would be difficult.

edit: after seeing your posts on "ship it holla ballas" idk how can you honestly call yourself humble (unless that entire site is a big inside joke).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for some real advice, why I posted it here instead of BBV. Guildwolf kind of ruined it though. I don't care much about my image here just the psycology behind what shaped it. It's funny to see all the assocations people have behind me as soon as make a post.

Also I thought it was kind of ovbious when I was joking when I said I was humble after I was a profolic poster. Guess no one got it. Maybe everyone hates me becasue they don't get my humor.

I'm off to the caribean for a week with a beautiful woman. peace.

P.S... I learned is that most of you are jealous, insecure, losers. MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (JUST KIDDING OK????????????????????)

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what you and Brandi have in common?

Stir [censored] up...consciously do things you know will be criticized...

And then make a post about "OMG why do people hate me and not take me seriously????!?! Im just a humble internet celebrity!"

lame
Old 06-13-2007, 03:06 AM

Didnt read any responses but its probably cause you are a whiny [censored] that posts stuff like,"why do ppl hate me"
-response to #1-