Bride of Frankenstein (1935) 58 58.00%
Phantasm 42 42.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2006, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Open letter to Censored

[ QUOTE ]
My point is simply that there's a lot more he could do to build this business

[/ QUOTE ]

evan, im curious why you are this concerned and criticial about 2+2's business model? i can understand LOL's interest since she's the mother of an author. mason seems to be doing quite well and is happy w/ its direction.

post after post by you commenting on the direction the company should take leaves me wondering why? is it just an internet argument-thing or am i missing something?
Old 07-03-2006, 06:18 PM

Can someone please explain to me how I receive special treatment? If Mason gave a [censored] about me, he wouldn't let me be tarred and feathered by Censored.

(And yes, I could just type [censored] instead of spelling out Censored. But I could also stop using punctuation or capital letters. I type out his name to distinguish between the times I'm calling his name and when I'm name-calling.)
Old 07-03-2006, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please explain to me how I receive special treatment? If Mason gave a [censored] about me, he wouldn't let me be tarred and feathered by Censored.

(And yes, I could just type [censored] instead of spelling out Censored. But I could also stop using punctuation or capital letters. I type out his name to distinguish between the times I'm calling his name and when I'm name-calling.)

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't. i think this whole debacle has emphasized this. now you know this too though.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:31 PM

Elaine,

I've pretty much stayed out of anything relating to your "exile" in specific, but the one question I have is that if you truly dislike the moderators and general posters of 2+2, or more specifically OOT, as you seem to, why would being exiled from OOT bother you? You are still free to roam the rest of the site and contribute in all the other forums, which I hope you would.

If this isn't the case and you really do enjoy the people and the interaction in OOT, would you consider spreading a little of that love around?

Thanks,

Matt
Old 07-03-2006, 06:40 PM

Mason has asked that I keep my complaints private.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:48 PM

Snort. What? Why? This seems like an excellent time / place for you to just lay it all out there to be dealt with. I'm hugely pro-discussion, though, so YMMV.

Also! Consider the following research opportunities. I would say that the general tenor of feeling towards women in OOT can best be summarized in the Dr. Dre classic track, "Bitches Ain't [censored]." I, on the other hand, feel my personal views and attitudes are better summarized Ice Cube's "Who's The Mack?" Give 'em a listen! Compare, contrast, discuss.

Helpfully,

T. d A. y C.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mason has asked that I keep my complaints private.

[/ QUOTE ]

So since you basicly have nothing much else to say, I suggest creating a new user name to torture us with. How about omar the orangutan?
Old 07-03-2006, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On the topic of the magazine and things 2p2 has done poorly, they turned down an artcile submitted by Schneids because it was too strategy-heavy. Retarded--tarded once, then tarded all over again--Retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait.

Schneids, who is perhaps the most marketable and best testament to 2p2's teachings gets shot down and BVT gets to post nonsense.

The magazine is another fantastic point towards the "what is exactly going on here" argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

But BVT is a REALLY GOOD writer. He uses BIG WORDS! And LOTS OF THEM!

/derail
Old 07-03-2006, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...dot.com fiasco...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a real cheapshot at Diablo. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2006, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My point is simply that there's a lot more he could do to build this business

[/ QUOTE ]

evan, im curious why you are this concerned and criticial about 2+2's business model? i can understand LOL's interest since she's the mother of an author. mason seems to be doing quite well and is happy w/ its direction.

post after post by you commenting on the direction the company should take leaves me wondering why? is it just an internet argument-thing or am i missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it would be cool if they added some more value to the customers (me). I also am interested in business.