Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community

Old 11-30-2007, 03:27 AM

Default Re: POST HERE IF YOU ALREADY WON PCA SEAT

[ QUOTE ]
Ian,
I am sure badger, base, mikey, etc will go to Senor Frog's and hope there is a good cruise ship there one night during the trip so that should be fun. Other then that last year we just got extremely drunk and hung out on the beach most of the time. I REALLY REALLY want to go golfing this time we're there though. Who's down?

[/ QUOTE ]

drinking + beach= yes
golf = no (i'm bringing my fiance down and she doesn't golf argh)

either way we should all have a blast esp. since badgerpro will be there and he is probably the king of partying.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:28 AM

I think my flight is direct from detroit, anyone on that flight with me?
Old 11-30-2007, 03:41 AM

Badger is the one of the biggest party animals I know and that says a lot. We'll be rolling pretty deep with lots of normal, well adjusted, fun kids this year so I am pretty excited.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mesa Grill in NY is great and Nobu was great down in Atlantis. The NY Carmines is pretty awesome for large groups, I can't imagine the Atlantis version is far off.

Also, I might be interested in Golf if you don't mind someone who shoots anywhere from 85 - 120.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm no connaisseur of fine dining, but carmine's was very good, and good service when we were there (as opposed to every other place there). The only bad part was getting stuck with the $500 bill ;[
Old 11-30-2007, 03:48 AM

I might be a bigger party animal than badger, you'll have to ask him. However, i'll probably try to restrain myself since I don't want to end up in bahamian jail
Old 11-30-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mesa Grill in NY is great and Nobu was great down in Atlantis. The NY Carmines is pretty awesome for large groups, I can't imagine the Atlantis version is far off.

Also, I might be interested in Golf if you don't mind someone who shoots anywhere from 85 - 120.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm no connaisseur of fine dining, but carmine's was very good, and good service when we were there (as opposed to every other place there). The only bad part was getting stuck with the $500 bill ;[

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of bills, how long should I expect that $1000 they give me to last, and how much extra should I expect to bring. fwiw i'm bringing my fiance and i'll probably be covering all of her expenses for the week.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:50 AM

GOOOOMBAY SMASHES!!!! AHHHHH CANT WAIT
Old 11-30-2007, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of bills, how long should I expect that $1000 they give me to last, and how much extra should I expect to bring. fwiw i'm bringing my fiance and i'll probably be covering all of her expenses for the week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last year I was by myself for the week. Ordered room service late night every night. Went out to eat 2-3 times a day. Put drinks on the room card for every drank I had on the resort and lost like 3 room card roulette things. That being said I had like $400 left over at week's end. I think I spent $700 off the resort, $500 being a credit card roulette I lost at senor frog's because elky and those crazy euros decided to get bottle service there (wtf)
Old 11-30-2007, 04:22 AM

[censored] FUKC [censored] I CANT WAIT
Old 11-30-2007, 04:33 AM

i kept up with badger in vegas, and plan on doin the same in bahamas.