Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community

Old 11-30-2007, 05:37 PM

Default PokerStars December TLB race!

Dust off your passport and get ready to play in some of the greatest tournaments around the world. PokerStars is closing out the year in style with the biggest tournament leaderboard (TLB) promotion in the history of online poker!

The December TLB will be used to award more than $250,000 in live tournament packages and cash prizes.

Every player finishing in the TLB top 1,000 for December will have an opportunity to win one of four packages to the EPT Grand Final in Monte Carlo. But the top 100 players will play a tournament for the biggest prize of all – The PokerStars Passport!

The winner of the PokerStars Passport will receive entry into ten big buy-in live tournaments. The journey begins in Dortmund for the EPT German Open in January 2008 and ends at the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure in January 2009. The passport-holder can select the remaining eight tournaments from the WSOP* Main Event or any stop on the EPT or APPT.

However, the winner won’t be playing just for themselves. Every time the passport-holder cashes in one of the ten events, ten percent will be returned to PokerStars. The amount will be doubled for a special Frequent Flyer Freeroll. These tournaments will be open to all VIPs that are SilverStar Status or higher, for just 10 FPPs. Be sure to check the PokerStars blog for regular updates on their travels!

In total, the final table of the top 100 tournament will share a prize pool of more than $150,000!

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/passport/

Scotty
Old 11-30-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Re: PokerStars December TLB race!

wow. finally a sweet promotion, it's been a while. good work. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 05:43 PM

Damn you. I was gonna stick to mostly cash games this month. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 05:46 PM

this is top 30 cashes for the month?
Old 11-30-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is top 30 cashes for the month?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only your ten best results will be counted for the weekly rankings, 20 best results for the monthly rankings , and 100 best results for the yearly rankings.

Also, does this package include hotel and spending money? It only specifies buy-ins on the information page.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:50 PM

yeah i'm stupid

i wonder how many points we'll need for top 20

i've never been a high volume player but i'm thinking of trying to play a bunch.