Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: This person is trustworthy/sincere
Definitely Not. 3 1.21%
No. 4 1.62%
Sure. 62 25.10%
Not So Much. 11 4.45%
Yes. Definitely. 167 67.61%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2007, 02:20 AM

Default Re: david mentoring brandi

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PROOF!

Also, guy on the right is sneakily checking out brandi's cleavage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh... Guy on the right can also play rings around DS! He's one of the best all around players in the world!

[/ QUOTE ]

No way he is better than me in full ring games that include two versions of hi-lo split.

[/ QUOTE ]

"wear a rubber dude"

Old 06-04-2007, 02:47 AM

any1 wanna bet whos next after skalansky?
Old 06-04-2007, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
any1 wanna bet whos next after skalansky?

[/ QUOTE ]

I say Mason Malmuth
Old 06-04-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also who is that other guy? I think he's a high stakes c-game regular, don't think he plays many, or any, tourns.

[/ QUOTE ]

That guy's one of the best poker players in the world. Not kidding. Not only does he not play many tourneys, he barely ever plays holdem.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:31 AM

I received a few phone calls about this thread today and after reading this garbage, honestly I do not know what to say. You may think what you like about me. I have been highly misrepresented online as to whom I am as a person. Nothing I can say will change that.

But regarding this situation, there is a lot I feel I have to say... Perhaps it is the wine I had tonight or the half a Xanax after being drawn out runner runner in a 50-100 limit game all night long (and taking a $3500 swing because of it. I was playing VERY good and was up quite a bit). Regardless, I find your obsession with me and other pro poker players quite disturbing. In fact, I feel quite sorry for you all. Instead of actually doing something productful with your time or playing high stakes games or the larger tournaments like the rest of us, you would prefer to waste your life on these ridiculous gossip message boards and rather put not only myself, but many people, whom you could only wish to be playing with down. Are you really that pathetic?

David is an amazing person. He has the most increbible mind I have ever met. As a result of our dinner study sessions, I have learned every game (besides Chinese Poker) and I excel at every game. (One of the only other women who can say the same thing is Jennifer Harman.)

We have spent time doing math equations and poker strategy involving various situations. I just learned about the bell curve and standard deviations involving how it applies to poker situations. Every night I am given equations to solve and various homework assignments. Right now I am reading his book on Poker, Gaming, and Life.

Because of him, I understand and know all the percentages. I played the $1500 event two days ago and knew that I was a 76% favorite with my AK suited, all money in preflop. And I had read my opponent perfect. Regardless of that particular outcome (my opponent with a weaker Ace ended up getting lucky), I am going to be a fierce competitor at this year's WSOP. I have no one but David Sklansky, along with some other top pros and WSOP bracelet winners whom are all coaching me... And my own hard work, determination, and will power... to thank. I have been studying with the best of the best for hours on end each and every day.
So for those of you playing... BEWARE!
Whether I end up winning or not is irrelevent. I will be putting my chips in with the best of it and will not need to get lucky. In fact, the only thing that can stop me is if I get UNLUCKY. Before the flop, I will be on average around a 75-95% favorite on every hand I go all in with.

And to rebuke your offensive banter... NO, he is not backing me! And NO, he is NOT sleeping with me. Nor has he made any suggestive comment to that effect. He has a wonderful, beautiful, and intelligent girlfriend of his very own.

All in all, I feel very blessed to be able to be studying with someone who is first off, a very kind hearted and intelligent person, besides someone who is also considered the number one authority on the mathematics of poker. I have such a great respect for him and want to make him proud by taking home a bracelet and many cashes at the WSOP this year.

The message I have to all of you and your sick obsession with me is: Grow up and get a life.

I am just a person like anyone else.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I received a few phone calls about this thread today and after reading this garbage, honestly I do not know what to say. You may think what you like about me. I have been highly misrepresented online as to whom I am as a person. Nothing I can say will change that.

But regarding this situation, there is a lot I feel I have to say... Perhaps it is the wine I had tonight or the half a Xanax after being drawn out runner runner in a 50-100 limit game all night long (and taking a $3500 swing because of it. I was playing VERY good and was up quite a bit). Regardless, I find your obsession with me and other pro poker players quite disturbing. In fact, I feel quite sorry for you all. Instead of actually doing something productful with your time or playing high stakes games or the larger tournaments like the rest of us, you would prefer to waste your life on these ridiculous gossip message boards and rather put not only myself, but many people, whom you could only wish to be playing with down. Are you really that pathetic?

David is an amazing person. He has the most increbible mind I have ever met. As a result of our dinner study sessions, I have learned every game (besides Chinese Poker) and I excel at every game. (One of the only other women who can say the same thing is Jennifer Harman.)

We have spent time doing math equations and poker strategy involving various situations. I just learned about the bell curve and standard deviations involving how it applies to poker situations. Every night I am given equations to solve and various homework assignments. Right now I am reading his book on Poker, Gaming, and Life.

Because of him, I understand and know all the percentages. I played the $1500 event two days ago and knew that I was a 76% favorite with my AK suited, all money in preflop. And I had read my opponent perfect. Regardless of that particular outcome (my opponent with a weaker Ace ended up getting lucky), I am going to be a fierce competitor at this year's WSOP. I have no one but David Sklansky, along with some other top pros and WSOP bracelet winners whom are all coaching me... And my own hard work, determination, and will power... to thank. I have been studying with the best of the best for hours on end each and every day.
Whether I end up winning or not is irrelevent. I will be putting my chips in with the best of it and will not need to get lucky. In fact, the only thing that can stop me is if I get UNLUCKY. Before the flop, I will be on average around a 75-95% favorite on every hand I go all in with.

And to rebuke your offensive banter... NO, he is not backing me! And NO, he is NOT sleeping with me. Nor has he made any suggestive comment to that effect. He has a wonderful, beautiful, and intelligent girlfriend of his very own.

All in all, I feel very blessed to be able to be studying with someone who is first off, a very kind hearted and intelligent person, besides someone who is also considered the number one authority on the mathematics of poker. I have such a great respect for him and want to make him proud by taking home a bracelet and many cashes at the WSOP this year.

The message I have to all of you and your sick obsession with me is: Grow up and get a life.

I am just a person like anyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think u should try devilfish after skalansky. hes loaded and would be a good mark for you
Old 06-04-2007, 08:38 AM

BEWARE!! she knows all the percentages
Old 06-04-2007, 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BEWARE!! she knows all the percentages

[/ QUOTE ]
lol
Old 06-04-2007, 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> very doubtful</font>

But regarding this situation, there is a lot I feel I have to say... Perhaps it is the wine I had tonight or the half a Xanax after being drawn out runner runner in a 50-100 limit game all night long (and taking a $3500 swing because of it. I was playing VERY good and was up quite a bit).

<font color="red"> this is for bbv </font>

Regardless, I find your obsession with me and other pro poker players quite disturbing. In fact, I feel quite sorry for you all. Instead of actually doing something productful with your time or playing high stakes games or the larger tournaments like the rest of us, you would prefer to waste your life on these ridiculous gossip message boards and rather put not only myself, but many people, whom you could only wish to be playing with down. Are you really that pathetic?

<font color="red"> LOL </font>

<font color="red"> that is really really stupid</font>

<font color="red"> your still way behind every one else who makes a living from poker </font>

Because of him, I understand and know all the percentages. I played the $1500 event two days ago and knew that I was a 76% favorite with my AK suited, all money in preflop. And I had read my opponent perfect. Regardless of that particular outcome (my opponent with a weaker Ace ended up getting lucky), I am going to be a fierce competitor at this year's WSOP. I have no one but David Sklansky, along with some other top pros and WSOP bracelet winners whom are all coaching me... And my own hard work, determination, and will power... to thank. I have been studying with the
best of the best

<font color="red"> DS is far from the best of the best</font>
for hours on end each and every day.

<font color="red"> LMAO</font>

Whether I end up winning or not is irrelevent.

<font color="red"> its very rellevant but as you say its not im expecting you to have a really unlucky wsop </font>

I will be putting my chips in with the best of it and will not need to get lucky. In fact, the only thing that can stop me is if I get UNLUCKY. Before the flop, I will be on average around a 75-95% favorite on every hand I go all in with.

<font color="red"> its good to dream</font>

I am just a person like anyone else. <font color="red"> your a she devil </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-04-2007, 08:54 AM

damn ho