View Poll Results: show the four?
show 428 81.37%
don't show 98 18.63%
Voters: 526. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 04:37 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL AUGUST [EMO] THREAD PART 2 ***

Kil -

Pretty much yes. She might secretly have a penis. Or, she might be a HUGE sloot and just wants to know if she should shave or not. But basically, yes, she just wants you to act like you like her as a person and then she will totally have sex with you.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:47 PM

Al,

Ive been a health/fitness fanatic most of my life. Ive read a countless amount of books/articles about fitness etc... If you want alot of detailed advice just pm me, Here are some basic great tips.

- First step you have to figure out what results you want ( how much weight you want to drop , do you want to be skinny or muscilar ? etc )

- Do your cardio after you wake up and BEFORE you eat ( this is extremely important because doing cardio in the morning before you eat will cause you to burn a LOT more fat since your body has used up most of your stored sugers while you were sleeping and now it will use the stored fat thats all over your body. ofcourse you don't have to do this but this will really speed things up for you.

- also an extremely important thing for you to do is create a good diet (meal plan). If you can afford getting a fitness trainer by all means do that becuase like you said you don't know much about fitness/healthy eating. If you CAN'T afford it thats not problem, just go online and there are a ton of material and fitness forums.

I would also recommend for you to do training with wieghts because this will tone your body (if thats what your goals are). PM me if you have any questions.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:52 PM

Al, also i would recommend running as your cardio exercise because at your regular gym this is the best/fastest way to burn the calories (and by far)
Old 08-20-2007, 04:57 PM

Al,
GL on your quest to get refit. Once I head back to school I think that I should drop 10-15 pounds pretty easy because the gym is so close.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:59 PM

Running can be brutal on your knees, however. Bikes are good and low impact. So is swimming.

I 2nd the weight training idea. If you add 10 lbs of muscle, that muscle keeps eating all day every day. Your body will lose fat just to keep the muscle fed.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:00 PM

ugh, I might be getting braces to correct some smile defects. gg sex for the next 6-7 months

Does anyone have any experience with getting work like this done past their childhood (I'm 23)?
Old 08-20-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Al, also i would recommend running as your cardio exercise because at your regular gym this is the best/fastest way to burn the calories (and by far)

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree, but running is also very hard on the body. This nearly 40 year old guy's knees can't handle much more than 2 miles without getting sore. Spinning is the hardest thing I have ever tried from a cardio standpoint (though I would guess that swimming might top it).

Al, not sure how old you are, but if you aren't in your twenties, start slow and listen to what your body is telling you.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree, but running is also very hard on the body [edit -- BigPoppa beat me to it]. This nearly 40 year old guy's knees can't handle much more than 2 miles without getting sore. Spinning is the hardest thing I have ever tried from a cardio standpoint (though I would guess that swimming might top it).

Al, not sure how old you are, but if you aren't in your twenties, start slow and listen to what your body is telling you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-20-2007, 05:03 PM

if you can run for 30 minutes your first day (is this outside/track or tredmill btw?) then you probably aren't THAT out of shape.

no real advice though, just run lift and eat less.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Running can be brutal on your knees, however. Bikes are good and low impact. So is swimming.

[/ QUOTE ]
Running can be potentially be bad for your knees IF you run downhill. If you run 30-60 minutes a couple of times a week on flat or uphill treadmill or just outside that won't give you any permanent injuries (thats assuming you are not severely obese or have joint/knee problems). I agree swimming is also a good exercice that you can use as a bonus ( it will strengthen your lungs/heart and tone your upper body ) as for the biking... i personnaly don't recommend this exercise because if you overdo it, it can cause many different problems to your testicles.
Closed Thread