View Poll Results: 6. FR MP2 w/ 88
Raise 2 4.88%
Call 19 46.34%
Fold 20 48.78%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2007, 09:00 PM

Default Re: The \"Halloween is ridiculous thread\"

darko,

I've posted in this thread a few times but I haven't yet mentioned that you are not crazy, f the haters, etc.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nath- Austin may be the most bestest place in the world for most occasions when speaking of [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]
don't i know it!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:05 PM

Anyone who hates Halloween either

a) Got his house egged once, or

b) Has a lump of lead for a soul.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:35 PM

so despite having all our lights off outside and the blinds down, the doorbell is being run over and over again. diagf munchkins.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gobias,

Lol, you don't know anything about me and you don't know anything about my parents.

[ QUOTE ]
2)Their parents didn't care if theier kids got fat b/c there was candy in the pantry at all times

[/ QUOTE ]

Willing to wager on who has more body fat?

Of course I didn't want to walk blocks for a kit-kat, the candy that people pass out is [censored] terrible. I grew up in a health conscious household (father was a triathlete, mother is a vegetarian) but I was still a kid at times and on those rare occasions I did eat candy and when I did I would CHOOSE WHAT I WANTED not have some redneck pass out a [censored] chic-o-stick so I could just throw it away when I got home.

[ QUOTE ]
I also loved going to school the next day and bragging (see: lying) about how much candy I got to the other kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're a braggart and a liar. Good for you.

[ QUOTE ]
My theory:
Your parents couldn't afford a pumpkin b/c they spent too much money year-round on candy for your pantry. Their bad, not yours. Also, you may have been deprived of attention as a child if your parents never carved a pumpkin w/ you. Maybe they had to work two jobs to pay for your goddamn candy-addiction. Probably both your faults: a wash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. If you don't anything about somebody these kind of judgments should really be kept to yourself. Thankfully I am very comfortable w/ myself and my family so I don't have to sit here on the internet and talk to you about the attention I got or their money situation (lol wtf?!) or their jobs (again wtf?!). But just so you know, you couldn't possibly be more wrong--seriously.

To everyone--I realize the women dressing like [censored] is +EV this is also why I said this in the OP:

[ QUOTE ]
Halloween is catered for kids but is a much better adult holiday imo. Raunchy costumes and amusement is the only thing good about the day/night.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, way to overreact TD. You made a post on one extreme of the holiday loving spectrum, and it got picked apart by someone who is normal and you responded by overreacting again. A braggart and a liar? You sound like a four year old with a better vocabulary. Stop calling people names, turn your porch light back on, and give the kids decent candy, not 'redneck [censored] chic-o-stick'. ]
Old 10-31-2007, 09:51 PM

I heard fluffpop was dressing up as my girlfriend for halloween btw.

also, darko, my theory is that you were molested by a goblin/and or ghost at some point and your repression of this memory has led to an irrational bitterness towards Halloween.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tuq,

[ QUOTE ]
Not everyone grew up in a house where:
1)Their parents had candy in the pantry at all times

[/ QUOTE ]

You can go to Sam's or Costco and buy a bag of Smarties as large as you for a couple bucks. If these people in your neighborhood can't afford this then hopefully they are picking the cotton as well as sewing their costume for their child.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is ANOTHER example of you being SUCH a jerk and incredibly hypocritical! You were just bragging about your health conscious family and it doesn't occur to you that maybe that's why families don't have candy?
Old 10-31-2007, 09:56 PM

fluff do you have any young hawt friends who want a rotund, yet handsome suger daddy?
Old 10-31-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fluff do you have any young hawt friends who want a rotund, yet handsome suger daddy?

[/ QUOTE ]

a real rotund person would spell sugar correctly imo
Old 10-31-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus people do we really have to complain about everything? How the hell can we overcelebrate Halloween? You dress up and get candy, that is it. There are no 100 days of Halloween on the radio, or pumpkins in Home Depot on May 1st.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be serious? Sept 4th every Target, Wal-Mart, shopping center etc. was infiltrated w/ everything Halloween. I really don't see how this isn't going overboard.

Everyone keeps saying "damn you for not wanting to get free candy" blah blah blah. Wow, we are that hung up on candy huh? Sugar must be the end all be all to a kids happiness.

I have lived my entire life happy and it had nothing to do w/ candy. This thread turned out exactly the way I wanted it to, everyone reverting back to free candy, but the free candy, but the kids get FREE CANDY! lol. Kids don't need more candy, they need less candy if anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must not have kids, know kids, or have ever been a normal kid. Honestly every post you make in this thread is SO obnoxious and out of line, and it's your own thread! NLSoldier says that he likes your posts, so I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just a holiday hater [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I will stalk your other posts from now on to see if you are normally more happy and you're telling the truth.