Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet Cashout

Wow guys,

I think I know why it is taking so long....I am a U.S. player, I did a cash out for $2300 at the beginning of Sept., got my check in about 6-7 days, but it was a Canadian Check in U.S. dollars!!!! I took it to my bank (Bank of America) and they had to run it through international collections which they said would take 4-8 weeks. 7 weeks later (Oct. 26th to be precise), I went to my bank to find out what was taking so long, After several phone calls the branch manager told me the check was returned by the Canadian bank (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) because 1 of the 2 signatures on the check was not on file as being able to sign checks. The check was from a company called "Cardlink Services"....lets just say I am steaming to say the least......And after checking Ultimate Bets website, I can't even find a phone number to call, just an e-mail link that says they will get back to you as soon as possible. I hope this works out, I will keep you posted.

p.s. Does anyone know a phone number for Ultimate Bet customer support? If this isn't taken care of I think I am going to e-mail Phil Hellmuth on his fansite, maybe he can help!