Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM

Default degen in a bad way, read me

Sorry in advance if this is inappropriate, crosses the line, etc. - lock/delete/ban if necessary. I've gotten fairly degen in the last month or two with gambling and it's gotten to the point where I'm being evicted from my apartment. I lost 2.5k ish mostly staying up chasing losses, doing the gambling things that lose money. A couple 2p2ers had helped me clear my PPA bonus of $200 and I ran it up to 1/4 of the two months rent I need to pay, which apparently I have to pay both months of, and no way to turn it into the whole amount so I left it on FTP and lost most of it, down to $57 lol. I went to court for not paying march rent and an eviction warrant was issued yesterday for 72 hours, citing sunday as the day I get kicked out. My landlord's office closes today at 5 so, I guess I'm sort of asking for help. This is pretty shameful even though I'm not a hugely respected 2p2er or anything, I have worked pretty hard to give myself some kind of image. I have spoken to both my mother and father this morning (seperated) who have refused to help me because I've screwed up in the past with school, drugs, etc. I have to fork up $1100 (550/mo) by 5pm today I guess, or prove that I can pay it to them at least, or else sunday the town marshall/sheriffs come to kick me out. I know obviously that this is first of all completely my fault for being in this situation.. second that I don't expect / feel I deserve some extraordinary benevolence from strangers on the internet, I'm just reaching and I haven't slept in the last 24 hours, trying to turn $200 into $1100 (now it's $57 lol, not looking so hot) and I just can't think of any other options, plus I guess if I get evicted any negative consequences from posting this won't really matter anyway. I have a credit card but it's over the limit and I haven't paid it in two months so I can't really get a cash advance. I have 2 jewelry store credit cards w/ $1500 limits respectively but even $3K worth of stuff won't pawn for more than $400 or so. This is pathetic and I wouldn't want to read it either, but I'm really just clutching at straws, my only other option that I can see is taking out the last $57 of epassporte and putting it in my gas tank and leaving, I guess, but that's even scarier than waiting to get evicted honestly. I can promise to pay anyone back who helps me out, but I can't promise it will be right away. My bank account has $1.49, my epass is empty at the moment, my FTP account is at $57.50 and I have $4 and change in cash, like to my name. I could sell my car but it isn't registered in my name, I'm still paying my parents for it so I could probably get in even worse trouble for selling it, not sure though. I'm not really expecting anything but I gotta take a shot I guess, desperate times whatever. I can post pics of my eviction notice, if it matters. So I guess basically while I don't really deserve it in any way I'm just asking for someone to bail my degen ass out before I'm outside where it's cold, FTP/stars id: mb119982 epass id: mbillie1 AIM sn: 'sittin in it' email mbillie1@binghamton.edu , also gl and thx for the fun OOT if I get permabanned or end up sans internet. I'll be online at least til 5 or so if anyone wants to help/lol at/berate/sympathize/whatever. Sorry again if this is an unpostable plea/beg/whatever, mod it as you see fit obviously,

mark
Old 04-06-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Re: degen in a bad way, read me

$55 MTT - play tight
Closed Thread