Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 02:49 PM

Default PXFactor substitute

I can't really afford the PXFactor membership (plus I have no intention of giving these guys any money since they never came through on their end when I signed up on Absolute Poker via their link).

Does anyone know if there are any free or cheap alternatives where I can upload and view multiple HH's (like full tourneys) online?
Old 06-28-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: PXFactor substitute

i thought the same thing before i signed up for it but after i got it i won 2600 the same day so i highly urge you to get either that or cardrunners even if its a significant portion of your roll
Old 06-28-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought the same thing before i signed up for it but after i got it i won 2600 the same day so i highly urge you to get either that or cardrunners even if its a significant portion of your roll

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you really get that much out of it in one day? I'm not one to call b.s. - I just find it hard to believe you can directly attribute your immediate success to the membership.

I've been pleased with the product so far, but I use it almost exclusively to watch better players. Over time I can recognize trends and plays that I incorporate. Good product, at least on the free side.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:49 AM

Best $$ I ever spent for many more reasons than the tutorials.
1)You can very quickly upload your hh's and critique what went wrong.
2) The tutorials are the excellent, every single hand of a tourney are explained in detail.
3) Members post their hh's for others to see.
4) Annette_15 is a member, and the videos are done by the top 10 p5'ers
5) If you don't win an extra $25/month on what you've learned you're not using it.
That said if you're not going to use it don't get it. There are quite a few hh's posted here that will give you the general idea behind play. That being said, you don't always know why someone did something in a video.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Best $$ I ever spent for many more reasons than the tutorials.
1)You can very quickly upload your hh's and critique what went wrong.
2) The tutorials are the excellent, every single hand of a tourney are explained in detail.
3) Members post their hh's for others to see.
4) Annette_15 is a member, and the videos are done by the top 10 p5'ers
5) If you don't win an extra $25/month on what you've learned you're not using it.
That said if you're not going to use it don't get it. There are quite a few hh's posted here that will give you the general idea behind play. That being said, you don't always know why someone did something in a video.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's a good product but I don't want to spend the big upfront fee (175$ something like that). The largest buyins I play (and only once in awhile) are in the neighborhood of $15. I would dearly love to see Annette's HH's. There must be someplace these are available for free. I couldn't get them to load on here, I think the moderator removed them because Annette isn't a member here.