Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 06:13 AM

Default Barebacking Question (not googletard stuff)

Scenario 1: You're fooling around with a girl in bed, clothes are off, and she slips it in before you can react. At this point do you grab a condom or can you just keep going because the damage is already done?

Scenario 2: You get drunk and bang a girl without a condom. The next morning you realize what you did was stupid, but you're also horny. If you bang the girl again without a condom, are the chances of pregnancy or catching an STD increased enough to worry about?
Old 06-11-2007, 06:32 AM

Default Re: Barebacking Question (not googletard stuff)

For scenario 1 my brain would say GTFO NOW YOU IDIOT but my shaft would probably win. Just being honest.

For scenario 2 I just leave ASAP.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:38 AM

Scenario: 1, depends on girl probably even though it would be dumb there are some I would trust to be clean. Also the damage may not already be done. Obviously she probably isn't already pregnant and you probably haven't contracted any diseases yet. You certainly should put a condom on if the girl doesn't seem trustworthy, and even if she does. Although I haven't in the second case.. I was assuming she said she was on the pill or something. If she isn't then definitely condom.

Scenario 2: Yeah I would would wear a condom unless I trust her and she claims to be on the pill.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:38 AM

What's a condom?
Old 06-11-2007, 06:50 AM

1. If the girl just puts it in no problemo it is because she is in the pill. Stop being a nit and take care a bihness.

2. "Well, I've already made a huge mistake.. Why not repeat it?"
Old 06-11-2007, 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Scenario: 1, depends on girl probably even though it would be dumb there are some I would trust to be clean. Also the damage may not already be done. Obviously she probably isn't already pregnant and you probably haven't contracted any diseases yet. You certainly should put a condom on if the girl doesn't seem trustworthy, and even if she does. Although I haven't in the second case.. I was assuming she said she was on the pill or something. If she isn't then definitely condom.

Scenario 2: Yeah I would would wear a condom unless I trust her and she claims to be on the pill.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

1. Most diseases, if you are inside her, even shortly, congradulations, you now have what she has. Youd be suprised what you can pick up sometimes just having genital contact. Sometimes you may get lucky and not have anything, some are harder to catch.

2. (This is if you shot your load in her the first time)...The only reason to use a condom the second time is pregnancy issues and if its the next day she already has your junk inside her from last night, so if she can get pregnant on those two days or the day after that, then she;ll get pregnant if its possible.

Id say at this point and if you came inside her the first time, then go bareback the second, if shes on birth control, go bareback because if you got anything, you might as well enjoy the next 2-3 weeks before the symptoms show (some show in a few days)...besides, if you are no longer worriedabout STDS, then using condoms while shes on BC is pretty [censored]-tarded.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:47 AM

barebacking is good. i have banged like 35 girls w/o rubbers on and my hang lo is squecky clean.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:53 AM

I am not going to find the thread, but I remember a month or two ago, there was a guy that got his girlfriend pregnant, and didn't know what to do. The guy's girlfriend was on BC and she agreed to have an abortion beforehand, but got pregnant anyways and refused to go through with an abortion. Just so we don't have to read another thread where 90% of 2+2 is like "ZOMG BE A MAN LDO!!!", I'd say wear a condom at least most of the time.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:42 AM

I understand about heat of the moment blah blah blah condoms suck blah blah but don't any of these threads freak you out? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2007, 08:57 AM

1. Don't boot up, use belly splash

2. Boot up. Don't compound the felony (also creates good opportunity to find out if she is using other bc - "why wear that?")