Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Major Beat: I Suck at Halo 3

[ QUOTE ]
Halo skills aren't something you can learn, it's something you're born with.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-12-2007, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beat: I was nearly pro at halo 2
Beat: I made both halo 2 and halo 3 (beta version) montages
Variance: I trade halo 3 coaching for a couple dollars so I can entered donkaments on stars?? ooOOoo??
Beat: I'm busto on stars

[/ QUOTE ]

gamertag/mlg handle?

edit: just wondering if i've ever played with you. i could never go to any mlg tournies b/c i was in school but i played w/people who did

[/ QUOTE ]

I never went to MLG, school and [censored], but if you check out this video on mlgpro, the entire h3b part is mine...http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/JlKkhvT1aK0.html

[/ QUOTE ]

nice. i've banned myself from playing h3 at the moment (haven't bought it b/c i don't trust myself), but we should play some when i get it.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:43 AM

You are probably throwing grenades too early. You should pretty much never throw a grenade during a close fire fight unless it's 2v1. You are also probably not using your grenades effectively. Pay attention to your radar and bounce a grenade off the wall when they are coming around the corner to take away their shield.
But the most important thing is to stick close with your team. Most people don't understand that Halo is a team game. You can't run into a group of people and take them out by yourself.
Cheap tip: Get in a ghost as fast as possible and proceed to run people over.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:11 AM

People that play a FPS on a console tilt me. It makes no sense.

It's like playing a flight sim or racing sim with just a keyboard, ie. seriously retarded.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
People that play a FPS on a console tilt me. It makes no sense.

It's like playing a flight sim or racing sim with just a keyboard, ie. seriously retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're just mad b/c you suck too

edit: imo
Old 10-12-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
People that play a FPS on a computer tilt me. It makes no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. u probably suck
2. halo is one of the best configured games of all time
3. i'd way rather play on a console vs. cpu
4. i am numbering this list
5. how is keyboard/mouse more realistic/have better feel than joysticks?
6. FYP
Old 10-12-2007, 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. u probably suck
6. FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I'd own you if I could use mouse+keyboard and you would be stuck with your gamepad on any half-decent FPS out there. Now if you'd make it UT2003 instagib I'd give you a 25-0 headstart (first to 30) and I'd still wtfpwn you even though I haven't played an online FPS in the last 4 years.
3. Consoles are not computers these days? And they have a cpu too. At least get your terminology right if you want to be a smartass.
5. I didn't misspell joystick. Keyboard <> joystick.

/end of my (lack of) contribution to this thread
Old 10-12-2007, 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are probably throwing grenades too early. You should pretty much never throw a grenade during a close fire fight unless it's 2v1. You are also probably not using your grenades effectively. Pay attention to your radar and bounce a grenade off the wall when they are coming around the corner to take away their shield.
But the most important thing is to stick close with your team. Most people don't understand that Halo is a team game. You can't run into a group of people and take them out by yourself.
Cheap tip: Get in a ghost as fast as possible and proceed to run people over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats some solid advice.

OP I only have it 2 days and experience level 3 i think, I seem to be on the losin team on average but usually have the most kills, guess i gotta rely more on team work than solo job.

Id just give it more time but yeh good players in Halo really steam roll weaker or noobie players

Off Topic: man its a short game and no Banshee fights...BOO!
But still me loves her
Old 10-12-2007, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. u probably suck
6. FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I'd own you if I could use mouse+keyboard and you would be stuck with your gamepad on any half-decent FPS out there. Now if you'd make it UT2003 instagib I'd give you a 25-0 headstart (first to 30) and I'd still wtfpwn you even though I haven't played an online FPS in the last 4 years.
3. Consoles are not computers these days? And they have a cpu too. At least get your terminology right if you want to be a smartass.

[/ QUOTE ]

learn to adapt fool or raise your sensitivity. there's got to be some way to play w/a keyboard and a mouse on your xbox. anyone know of a way to set this up ( i guess you could just use a modded console), b/c i would love to take you on.

edit: lol at the whole "i can't do it w/o a mouse" bitching and moaning. plenty of people are good at fps' on consoles AND computers. you can't play ut on the comp and then pick up halo and expect to be good but w/a little practice it's not hard. you may naturally be a little better at one or the other, but if you are good at one you should be able to do the other. basically, you probably just aren't as good as you think.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

learn to adapt fool or raise your sensitivity. there's got to be some way to play w/a keyboard and a mouse on your xbox. anyone know of a way to set this up ( i guess you could just use a modded console), b/c i would love to take you on.

edit: lol at the whole "i can't do it w/o a mouse" bitching and moaning. plenty of people are good at fps' on consoles AND computers. you can't play ut on the comp and then pick up halo and expect to be good but w/a little practice it's not hard. you may naturally be a little better at one or the other, but if you are good at one you should be able to do the other. basically, you probably just aren't as good as you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of you dumbasses should learn to read, really. Just focus on what I write, don't make stuff up I haven't actually written and you'd do just fine and look a lot less retarded in the process.