Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Problems With Nucharge Money Transfers

I have been playing at Bodog for a while. I got sick of the long wait for withdrawals when using their "instant check" feature for deposits, so I signed up for a nucharge phone card. I made 1 deposit which was easily transfered to Bodog. I tried to make another deposit yesterday, however the nucharge site was down. Today, the site was back up and I was able to make another deposit. I tried to transfer it into Bodog, however, the option was not available. I called Bodog and was told that in spite of the fact that the Nucharge site was up, Nucharge was having technical difficulties and Bodog was unable to transfer funds from them. The support person suggested that I call Nucharge. I called Nucharge and was told that they were 100% functional and able to transfer money into Bodog. The rep told me that Bodog was informed of the functionality and was very surprised that the Nucharge option was not available via the Bodog interface.

I emailed Bodog this information. They replied by simply stating that Nucharge was having technical difficulties and the transfer option was not available at this time. WTF -The site was working well enough to take my money!!

Bodog is usually first class and I suspect that this will be resolved, however I have to vent about this.

Has anybody here had any problems with Nucharge? Does anybody have any advice on how I can resolve this?

Thanks
Old 10-27-2007, 12:32 AM

Default Re: Problems With Nucharge Money Transfers

Nucharge & Bodog
Old 10-27-2007, 05:57 PM

Another day has passed. I am still unable to deposit funds via nucharge. I called Bodog support and was told that although Nucharge was working for other Poker sites but not for Bodog. After pressing, I was told that the option should be available in a few days.

I tried to call Nucharge, however their number is not working. Their web page is working, however it responds VERY SLOWLY to login attempts. I opened up a support ticket to complain and received this answer:

Dear Name,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you Name.

We are aware of this issue and we are working to rectify it as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Customer Support.

This situation is getting really scummy.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:04 PM

This is not too out of the ordinary for NuCharge. I had trouble with their website back in april when I tried depositing thru them. Also couldn't reach them by phone for a while. Everything got worked out then, and I suspect it will this time as well, but you never know.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:13 PM

Another day has passed and I am still not able to transfer money via Nucharge. I email Bodog for an update - The reply was the same form letter that the sent me the first time. I am worried about the stability of Nucharge, as yesterday, their phone number was not working. Their web site was, however, it was very slow.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:02 PM

Another day has passed and Bodog still is not accepting transfers from Nucharge. Bodog support blames the outage on Nucharge and gives no time for a resolution. I was finally able to get in touch with Nucharge. It seems that the generic customer support always works, while the account access number has been down. The Nucharge rep told me that the outage would be at least another 36-48 hours.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:19 PM

good nucharge sucks hopefully bodog brings back wu
Old 10-30-2007, 01:30 PM

Aonther day has passed and the situation remains unresolved. Both Bodog support and Nucharge support tell me that they have no idea when this will be resolved.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:58 PM

Nucharge appears to be a scam operation. I had an account with them for a number of months, and although I never had a problem getting money onto Bodog from Nucharge, like you're having, the problems came when trying to withdraw from my Nucharge account into my checking account. I waited over a month, like many others who've posted on this forum, for money promised, only to have the "succesful" withdraw request reversed. At that point, I moved the money back into Bodog, being no doubt one of many people doing the same thing. Your problems are probably the result of many many people moving money out of Nucharge and back into Bodog, and closing their Nucharge accounts like I did. If they are scamming people, it seems like what probably would happen is that they would reach a point where there's no longer any money in their bank accounts that they're willing to transfer out and into people's Bodog accounts. The money is gone because they stole it. That's my opinion and for your sake, I hope I'm wrong.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:57 PM

This is so fantastic you have started this thread and are updating it daily. There's this other big thread about the exact same thing, but it's much better that you keep this thread going, because your problem is important enough that it deserves its own space. Especially since they're tieing your money up like this...oh wait, your're trying to deposit. Ah well, that's really important too. I can hardly wait until tomorrow's update.