Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2007, 11:39 PM

Default No Download Poker Rooms?

Hi guys,

Are there any poker rooms still open to players from the USA that have a no download option for the software? I used to use Pokerroom, but they are gone for USA. Pacific also had a no download option but that never seemed to work for me.

thanks!
Old 02-13-2007, 03:11 PM

Default Re: No Download Poker Rooms?

Actually, Absolute announced a no download version today. It isn't up on the site yet, but I asked customer support and they said it will be soon.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:57 PM

I have been using Pitbullpoker.com for when I want to play but am not at a computer I can install things on. Its biggest draw I guess is the hourly free rolls. It is small enough they are easy to get in. The traffic is pretty light though, you can just find some small tournaments, sitngos and a few tables of nl at low blinds running generally. Guess that could pick up if more sign up to it.

I found a deal that was to give me a free $10 no deposit sign up bonus and a 200% deposit match. The match has crazy clearing requirements though. When they called me to verify the account for the free $10, they also offered me a 100% instant match. If they don't offer you that ask for it!!

Oh yeah, the bonus code I used, to get the free $10, was giveme10 to get that deal.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:53 AM

just curious, but why not just download the good big sites with lots of traffic?
Old 02-24-2007, 11:48 AM

A lot of ppl have macs and the only site that works on mac is full tilt. That leaves 1 option and for some reason if you don't like FTP you need a no-download version. Pokerroom was the best but too bad it closed. There are really no decent no downloads. Your best bet is to wait for APs