Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2007, 05:07 AM

Default guy keeps opening his mouth during hands

so im playing some 1-2 tonight and a guy at my table keeps opening his mouth every hand hes involved in while its more then heads up and not even his action. for instance a limped pot flop comes 8 6 5 rainbow and he calls a 15$ bet from the BB. 1 more caller and a guy in LP makes it 60 total. it was a family pot pf and once this raise happens with 4 people to still act he starts saying damn limped pot the guy has 47 flopped a straight outloud. he keeps carrying on and probably says that the other guy flopped a straight about 4 times while action is still taking place.

he does this a few other hands hes involved in as well. me not being involved in these hands didnt say a word. but when the time came that i would be involved if he opened his mouth id be pissed. do you say something to him the first time around or let it slide and wait till he does it again to bring up the fact that he cant talk about the hand unless its heads up? or do we just wait till were actually involved in a hand to say anything (which at that point its too late if he opens his mouth again)