Old 03-18-2007, 11:21 PM
effang effang is offline

Default Re: Girls are weird.

high school! FTW!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:59 PM
Churro Man Churro Man is offline
Junior Member

Edge34,

18 years old.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:07 AM
J_B J_B is offline

Location: Moving to Bluff Street

Do you have a pic of her?
Old 03-19-2007, 12:32 AM
MicroBob MicroBob is offline

Location: The cat is back by popular demand.

pics please.

Also, get over it.
OP is behaving way more weirdly than the girl it would seem.

Prom-asking strategy: If girl is cute/hot and there's a reasonable chance she'll say yes, then ask her.
This is especially so if she has big knockers.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:46 AM
SNOWBALL SNOWBALL is offline

Location: Where the citizens kneel 4 sex

The fact that moron guys in high school get laid is a testament to how incredibly easy it is to score in high school. I still got laid a lot back then, but if I could go back with what I know now, I'd be hooking up with 2 girls per week in high school.

I have an aquaintance who is 22 years old and hooks up with high school chicks. About a month ago, he asked me if I wanted to go to a high school party. I had to think about it for a couple minutes before I realized that I'm not a scumbag and therefore could not go. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2007, 01:12 AM
pergesu pergesu is offline

Location: i ain\'t got my taco

College freshman are just as easy/often easier than high school chicks, and you don't feel dirty about them.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:36 AM
fuzzwonder fuzzwonder is offline

[ QUOTE ]
From: XX
Date: Mar 18, 2007 4:45 AM

i just thought it was random.
okay well are going

From: XX
Date: Mar 16, 2007 9:36 PM

yeah, that was kidna random...
idk who my datell be yet tho

Old 03-19-2007, 02:10 AM
ThankgodforRB ThankgodforRB is offline

Churro,

Since you filled in some additional details about her realizing you liked her about halfway through the thread, your original message sounds slightly less weird.

You still need to work on talking to people a bit though.

For me, my next move would depend on 1) how you feel about her and 2) if you think she's just asking you b/c she's out of options.

If the answer to 1) is that you're over her, then I don't think you ask her regardless of the answer to 2.

If the answer to 1) is that you'd still like to get with her in the right situation, then I think you need to try to figure out 2). That'd be my move anyway. Maybe arrange to grab coffee with her and figure it out from there. Whatever you do, don't be afraid to address the situation directly if you think it's putting you in a weird spot. Learn to deal with rejection. It is your friend. And the beauty is that when you learn to embrace it, the number of times you have to deal with it will go down. Girls never respect a guy who won't say what's on his mind/take control/etc.

If you can determine that the answer to 2) is that she IS only asking you as a friend b/c she's out of other options, then you MUST NOT ask her (unless you have ZERO other options maybe). Especially if she and others are aware that you were a "pansy" for two years around her. This just makes you look like even more of a pansy since you let yourself get in a bad situation with her for a while and now you'd be doing it again as soon as she gave you the chance.

If the answer to 2) appears to be that she is now interested in you, though, then feel free to ask her if you like. Just make sure that if you do go with her, that you make every effort to get in her pants. If she denies you at prom when you make the effort, then YOU must put her on life ignore. If it goes well, though, then proceed with dating, hooking up, etc. It is imperative that you don't ask her to prom and then act like a "pansy" again though.

Regardless, this passive/aggressive, angry but not saying why, act in your AIM exchange is not good. Not good at all.

GL

Edited to add instructions for prom night.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:17 AM
GoAheadRiverMe GoAheadRiverMe is offline

Location: Huntington Beach, CA

If you can't figure this out on your own, you are an idiot.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:27 AM
Misfire Misfire is offline

Location: Nowhere

Please don't ask her to the prom. She's better off without you.