Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 10:31 PM

Default Getting over people

So I just got into a fight with my gf. Weve been goin out for a year, the past few weeks have been really rocky. Today she wanted me to come 2 her freinds house and I didnt feel like it so she went alone, I called her a little while ago asked what shes doing she said her n her freind are leavin n jus gonna ride around for a little, I said come pick me up, she said no its just her n her freind n her freind wont feel comfertable bein like a 3rd wheel. I call back in 30 min her freind picks up the phone says my girl is driving shell call me back later, but in the background I head a guy talking. I ask are you with guys her freind goes quite for a second then says ohh ye there just freinds of mine, I hang up. This is pretty much the first time my girl lied to me. I am unbelievably mad, I wasnt in love with this girl but i have been wit her for a year so I dunno I really shouldnt be this mad but I am. Ive come to a decision that no matter what I dont wanna be with this girl anymore.

My question is how do you guys cope after you get out of a long relationship. What are the initial few days like?
Old 11-03-2007, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Getting over people

Closed Thread