Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2007, 02:47 PM

Default I am g0lfa. (Reply to Myke11)

I was not sure if i even wanted to post a reply , but I feel like i have to defend my self/ set the record straight.

Let me begin by saying that I am not innocent by any means. I definitely said some things i shouldn't have said to myke. I'm fairly certain i never threatened his life at any point, but i did make some empty threats to try and get him to pay me. There were times where i was VERY frustrated by the fact that he FELT like he didnt owe me the money, and i said things that i did not really mean.

As for the 500$... here is the real story. As myke said, we agreed to split equity in the 1k second chance tournament in SEPTEMBER 2006, he delayed paying me, and then we met at the tables a few weeks later at turningstone. the cameras will show, I was at the table first, i had bought in for about 1k, and was up to 3500 ish, and myke sat directly on my right... with a 2kish stack. We had no verbal agreement of softplaying and i did not intend on doing so. The hand was just as stated and i took all the money he had. I felt kinda bad he put in 200bbs with Top pair and a flush draw (OMG!) but certainly didnt feel as if I owed him anything. WE PLAY POKER, live and learn. Over a year of my nagging and he still hadn't paid me back until (thankfully) you guys made him feel guilty.

As for my integrity as a poker player and human being, Myke's statements would not hold up under any scrutiny. I am pretty straight edge when it comes to poker, and i have NEVER played more than one account in a poker tournament in my life. I have gone through alot for online poker, as myke said i was kicked out of my mom and dad's house, and the reason is.. not because I'm some delinquent, but they disagree with the lifestyle I am choosing (online poker) and will not support it. I am not going to jeopardize this by cheating. I have never multi-accounted, i am against it.

As for the hacker, this is what I am really ashamed of. A few nights ago, "annette" IMed me congratulating me for my PCA seat. I talked to her for a little bit just to realize that it really was the hacker. I told the hacker to "SMD" and he replied, "YOURE HACKED"... i was logged off my aim account and quickly logged onto another name to try and plea with the hacker to get my account back. After some talk with the hacker he saw that i was "a cool guy" and agreed to give me my name back if i told him someone who had money that he could hack. Unfortunately i went with my instinct and told him Myke. Ive been really angry at Myke for a long time, and instinctually saw this as an opportunity for justice. I gave the hacker myke's info, and got my aim name back. Myke, for this i really do apologize, I didn't want to ruin any chance at us being cool again. I made an immature move and hopefully you wont suffer more than having to get a new AIM name.

As for shaundeeb... I respect you as a player, and Im sorry i took so long to pay you... i was busto for a while and when i had money i should have instantly payed you. Congrats on the 1k, sorry for my shadiness.

If youve taken the time to read all this, you prolly have too much time on your hands, but thanks. Myke, i hope you grow up, its just not right to call people out like you did to me, no matter what the circumstances, i know you are a nice guy and i think poker has made you pretty sour. I wish you the best, please don't kill me at the PCA. good day.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Re: I am g0lfa. (Reply to Myke11)

first?
Old 10-24-2007, 02:53 PM

So if you got your aim name back, who was it making all those lewd remarks at me on AIM yesterday?

Also, any response to Myke's claim of you playing 25/50 on Lil's money?
Old 10-24-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So if you got your aim name back, who was it making all those lewd remarks at me on AIM yesterday?

Also, any response to Myke's claim of you playing 25/50 on Lil's money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mkind, you are the man, we've chilled in person a few times.
Really weird thing with the hacker, it was as if i had him off my back two nights ago, but got IM's from people yesterday that they got random IM's... the hacker was on my name around 3pm yesterday, and at other times i am sure.

Chad Batista is my backer, I have infinite amounts of respect for the guy, I feel as if i have become good friends with him. Hes been in vegas for the last week and my account has been dry, so i deposited 3k of my own money, played with that for a few days then took a retarded shot at 25/50 against aleximartov and other regs. actually doubled to 4800ish then lost a big pot fullhouse>flush. I would NEVER steal a penny from chad, and the 23o hand where i shoved was not in a 100r, it was in the midnight 100freezout after i busted from the 1k mtt and went on tilt and wanted to go to bed, totally forgot about that. meh.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:08 PM

I call on Nat, Adanthar, and Josem to conduct a full investigation of this situation, take a trip to Costa Rica (for a reasonable fee, of course), and report back to 2+2. Thanks.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:11 PM

g0lfa, what are your thoughts on odds? If someone were to say to you that you're getting 2.2:1 on your money, would you know what that meant?

also, swongs? are they one thing?
Old 10-24-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
g0lfa, what are your thoughts on odds? If someone were to say to you that you're getting 2.2:1 on your money, would you know what that meant?

also, swongs? are they one thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot the Arabs, WHAT ABOUT THE ARABS?!!
Old 10-24-2007, 05:30 PM

sighh he specifically told me "chad would kill me" if he were to find out about the 25/50 shot. Obviously he would not admit that type of wrong doing in a public forum. At this point the situation is meaning to me. I paid him back, blocked him on aim and told him to never speak to me again. I think youre a scumbag dude, and have far more [censored] up ethics than i will ever have. This will be my last response to any of this
Old 10-24-2007, 05:34 PM
 is offline

My mom once told me "your father would kill you if he found out about this." I would never tell anyone that my life was threatened though. Idioms are fun like that.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:36 PM

He seems a lot calmer and more apologetic about his mistakes than you.
Overall, I think you're both kind of weird but I'm definitely enjoying the drama and entertainment.