Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2006, 11:37 AM

Default Re: Rakeback on Hollywood?

thanks for the answer.

I noticed that the way I wrote it was confusing. i did not mean to find better than 5x, just wanted to ask if you had to chose between 5x (wich is the best offer) or a worst offer and rake back.

It seems that you can't have both.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:48 PM

5x is definitely a better deal since it's > 100% rakeback. Of course you can't be certain there will always be a 5x bonus available.

There was a guy on here earlier who claimed he set up a deal with Hollywood so that bonuses would NOT be deducted from rakeback. Do a search for the thread. I have no experience with the affiliate so I can't comment on whether this is true. He also didn't mention whether that deal was only for the signup bonus or all future bonuses.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
5x is definitely a better deal since it's > 100% rakeback. Of course you can't be certain there will always be a 5x bonus available.

There was a guy on here earlier who claimed he set up a deal with Hollywood so that bonuses would NOT be deducted from rakeback. Do a search for the thread. I have no experience with the affiliate so I can't comment on whether this is true. He also didn't mention whether that deal was only for the signup bonus or all future bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on that thread I open an rb account for Hollywood with rakebackpages and that is indeed the deal I am suppsedly getting.

I have not received anything yet though because I just started a week ago.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:29 PM

Make sure you clear the bonus before 9/1. According to the website, the rules change.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Based on that thread I open an rb account for Hollywood with rakebackpages and that is indeed the deal I am suppsedly getting.

I have not received anything yet though because I just started a week ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I have read at their site, they have a 7x, 10x, and 15x bonus. But no 5x.

Would a rake back deal with a 7x bonus be better than a 5x without rake back? Maybe for the future monthly reloads rake back would be better a better choice for the long term.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:10 PM

Bonuswhores signup bonus is 5x
Old 08-13-2006, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Make sure you clear the bonus before 9/1. According to the website, the rules change.

[/ QUOTE ]

which site is changing the rules
i've seen all these inquiries about the pokerroom network and i'm still rather confused what would be the MOST EV for a low limit LHE grinder.

BW has all these signs up..then there are rb deals you can sign up...but can you get both rb+bonus at pokerroom and hollywood poker? or do you just whore the 5x bonuses at pokerroom and hollywood and then maybe play other networks for the rb if this is your regular site.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:39 AM

i already have an account at hollywood but i'd definitely be interested in signing up with another affiliate to get bonus+rb. this should be possible given my past experience at other sites. affiliates please pm me...
Old 08-15-2006, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can you get both rb+bonus at pokerroom and hollywood poker?

[/ QUOTE ]
Im getting constant reload bonus + RB at hollywood through RakeTheRake despite my low mgr.

[ QUOTE ]
i'm still rather confused what would be the MOST EV for a low limit LHE grinder

[/ QUOTE ]
You only have 30 days to clear the small bonuses, so it might be difficult at low stakes LHE depending on the no of tables you play and how low you play

I was chatting to someone in the lobby a few weeks ago who said he couldnt clear the smallest bonus at 0.5/1 LHE and I thnk he said 2-4 tables FR but I could be wrong. The player point allocation etc is available on the website.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can you get both rb+bonus at pokerroom and hollywood poker?

[/ QUOTE ]
Im getting constant reload bonus + RB at hollywood through RakeTheRake despite my low mgr.

[ QUOTE ]
i'm still rather confused what would be the MOST EV for a low limit LHE grinder

[/ QUOTE ]
You only have 30 days to clear the small bonuses, so it might be difficult at low stakes LHE depending on the no of tables you play and how low you play

I was chatting to someone in the lobby a few weeks ago who said he couldnt clear the smallest bonus at 0.5/1 LHE and I thnk he said 2-4 tables FR but I could be wrong. The player point allocation etc is available on the website.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I cleared the bonuswhores 200 sign up bonus (which I think is 5x) with roughly

2,500 hands of .50/$1
750 Hands of 1/2 and
750 hands of $25 NL.

Give or take maybe 500 hands.

I basically just 2 tabled while watching the ballgame and it took me about 6 days of playing.