Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2007, 12:14 PM

Default Re: Party Bonus

Looks like my viphost might be right. That would suck tho lol, although I already left them.

[ QUOTE ]
50% up to $500 dollars. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I did downswing during May. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Good bonus though, and I am Deuces Club, Cheers, Mahogany17.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's alot! What limits are you playing/How much MGR did you generate last month?
Old 07-05-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOOOOOL. Guys if you want a bonus u gotta ask for it. I emailed their support, said that i was gonna deposit like 1800$ to their site and that i wanted to have a reload bonus or else i wouldnt do it. I also wasnt really unlucky at their tables, allthough i experienced a sick downswing a month ago. Im in the + overall on that site. And i played quite alot.

So this is what i got:

'Thank you for contacting me

I’m more then happy to offer you a fantastic deposit bonus, sure that you accept this offer and realized and appreciate my personal service.

For your next deposit 1800 $ I offer you 300$

Contact me when you will made a deposit.

I awaiting your reply'

notice the language lol, hes italian.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried this and was told I wasn't eligible for any bonus at this time. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2007, 12:27 PM

No email yet in my inbox (nor did it hit the Spam filter), but I checked the Party Account to find:

RELOAD15F, 15% (up to $100), 8x Party Points.

(FWIW, I'm a Queen and probably only surrendered about $150 in MGR in June ... along with playing like a uber-fish last month.)
Old 07-05-2007, 12:28 PM

Holy crap. Check out the reload bonus I just got offered..

Just use bonus code RELOAD25C when you make your next deposit and we’ll give you 25% extra, up to $1,000 USD*. Make your deposit today

edit: now I have to convince my wife that I must deposit 4000 onto a poker site lol
Old 07-05-2007, 12:37 PM

I play 30/60+ LHE. MGR on Party varies from $6000-$12000, because I play on 3 different sites regularly.
Incidentally, I cant remember getting any decent offer from Party for ages, and May was my first losing month for about 2 years. Coincidence, I think not, Mahogany17
Old 07-05-2007, 12:58 PM

Just use bonus code RELOAD20B when you make your next deposit and we’ll give you 20% extra, up to $100.00 USD*

btw this is the 2nd bonus in less than a month that I get from them after I withdrew all my money in June.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:18 PM

15% up to €75, 8x PP

not the best one, but better than last month (none)
Old 07-05-2007, 01:26 PM

$75 no deposit.. Havent played there recently [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2007, 01:27 PM

Do these Party bonuses typically clear well playing tournaments/SnGs? Or should I stick to ring games?
Old 07-05-2007, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Here's a quote from the email:

[ QUOTE ]
Our monthly reload bonuses have recently been targeted at specific players. We may target players some months that require these bonuses to encourage their play should they not have been so successful at the tables during the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very clever by party. Everyone hates them and they know that. They also know that they have a reputation to uphold as the softest site on the net. What do they decide to do? Give money to the fish...

Apart from the fact that it targets potential problem gamblers, I think it's probably a very good move by Party and for the winning Party regs.

Luckily for me I forgot how to play last month and so I get 25% up to $1000 [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]