Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2007, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Crazy Airfare Sales

I think you usually do about as well as you can for international flights 6 to 8 weeks in advance, Poppa. So maybe it is still too soon for September 10. I'm looking for a bargain flight to JNB more like in early November but if I see anything extraordinary, should I post it here and you do the same? I'd rather avoid flying out of NYC but if the price is right...
Old 06-19-2007, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Crazy Airfare Sales

[ QUOTE ]
I think you usually do about as well as you can for international flights 6 to 8 weeks in advance, Poppa. So maybe it is still too soon for September 10. I'm looking for a bargain flight to JNB more like in early November but if I see anything extraordinary, should I post it here and you do the same? I'd rather avoid flying out of NYC but if the price is right...

[/ QUOTE ]

November I can't do, but I'll post here if I notice any trends in price movement or unusual bargains for September. I'm not very optimistic, though. I've been doing flexible date searches and the prices seem to be very uniform even among different dates and different airlines.