Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 12:54 PM

Default Re: My rebuttal to Mark Seif on RawVegas.TV

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark told me twice that he is an owner of AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope this isn't true because now all the stuff he has said is about 100x worse in my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to NUMEROUS sources he has at least a large chunk of it

When hed get his ass handed to him in the lhe games(always)hed brag about how cause of his ownership of AP this was pocket change to him

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone who keeps telling us to stop the witch hunt against Seif keeps pointing out that we don't have the HH that proves he cheated. Well, no [censored] [censored] we don't have it. This in itself is suspicious as hell.

But this is not even the problem. The issue is that he assisted his buddies in trying to cover everything up. He was complicit in helping them steal. It doesn't [censored] matter whether he cheated on his own account or not.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:55 PM

Alobar,

I really dont know...but has anyone related to a poker site actually been gone after?

Thought it was all sports betting related.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:55 PM

nice job druff - i appreciate your continued efforts to hold these scumbags accountable. man, seif is so dumb.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:12 PM

Excellent job Todd - rock solid all the way through!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:16 PM

I think this was pretty well done. Nothing too far out there to make it seem crazy but addressed all of the solid points well.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One thing I don't understand (maybe this thread isn't the right place to ask though) is, what would the hand histories actually prove? The hand histories are just text files, it would be simple to alter them to make them appear like regular hhs even if Seif had access to a super-account.
Not providing the hand histories looks bad obviously, but would providing them really change anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, ive never really understood that either, it would be easy to just change them to something that makes his plays make sense if he was in fact cheating, and we'd never be able to prove otherwise. Which is why it wouldnt really help him even if he came forward with the hand histories, because if they exonerated him everyone would just say they were prolly doctored.

anyway, that was a pretty excellent piece by Dan Druff, I was very impressed. I expect there wont be a reply from seif.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is they prob bricked themselves that someone on 2+2 would somehow discover it was a tampered HH

2+2 induced paranoia FTW!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2007, 01:26 PM

Good response to Seif's blustering.

Something that struck me about his video (as contrasted with yours) is that his appeared to be an interview in which he was being asked questions by an off-camera interviewer, but the questions he was asked were edited out of the video. Your video, on the ther hand, appeared to be a prepared statement. Is this in fact a correct perception by me? If so, it certainly would be highly illuminating to hear the actual questions that Mark Seif was asked in order for us to more conclusively evaluate his statements within the context of those questions. In other words, knowing what the questions were would more clearly indicate whether Mark Seif was being evasive and contradictory (as many of us have already deduced) or if he indeed was clearly just attempting to succinctly answer the questions that were posed to him.

Since you obviously have contacts at Vegas Raw, do you think they would share with you the questions that they asked Mark Seif?
Old 10-31-2007, 01:27 PM

I liked this a lot- thanks!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:36 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not fully convinced about POTRIPPER being able to see all hole cards...

Everyone can get lucky, i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

what purpose does this serve? 1000+ people who have a vast wealth of poker experience are completely convinced, but one guy who has like 60 posts comes in, provides no evidence for his statement, but says he didnt think there was cheating. If AP is putting this crap up they are retarded, if its just some troll its also retarded. There is no reason for this crap to be posted.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:40 PM

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive”

You think this quote ever crosses Mark's mind?

Thanks for that video Todd.