Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2007, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Money. Bored. Evolution.

Inso...
I don't literally mean the entire site...I would look at the posts of whoever ends up doing this, and choose a large amount of info (but still a subset) that I felt most addressed their general objections.

All 'rules' would be laid out ahead of time, along with the 'course requirements'.

As I mentioned above, I will deposit the money with another poster (assuming someone will agree to that) or individual...I'm sure we can find someone we mutually agree upon.

As to 'level of mastery'...in general, you should be able to understand the evidence presented. Serioiusly, it's just like college. You certainly don't have to believe any of it.

I don't intend this to be easy. I'm not being tricky, but I'm not just tossing out money to someone who wants to claim they read the site. (If you look at the feedback section, eg, there's a lot of "Hey, I read this whole site, and how come there's horses? Huh? Huh? where are the monkey men? Huh? Yeah...thought so..."

If I reach agreement with someone, It will be fair, impartial, clear ahead of time, and secured by someone we can trust. But not mindlessly easy.

So far I see SOME interest from you and KUJustin...I'm out of touch for a few days, so I'll let this thread run and see what develops, and also think about the logistics of 'testing'.

Edit - Actually I see there are some others with possible interest too...didn't mean to neglect you guys.