Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 09:31 AM

Default Traffic on Crypto declining

I see based on the numbers at PokerSiteScout the traffic on Crypto has been going down. Most of this decline has taken place since the end of May.

The number of players on Crypto is now down to the same level as Pacific, Ladbrokes etc. (14th place today).

What has caused this? Where have all of the players gone?
Old 06-25-2007, 09:52 AM

Default Re: Traffic on Crypto declining

the MPP races for WSOP seats ended. plus they really need to attract some fish, the skins just seem to be fighting over the multi tabling TAGs and nits
Old 06-25-2007, 11:04 AM

They split up the network so Will Hill players now play on separate tables on the lower limits.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:55 AM

Other than the big 3, it isn't looking rosy for most poker sites. Unless something big changes pretty soon, surely there is going to be a serious amount of merging and busto sites. Look at UB, it is down there with the likes of Crypto and it still allows US players and rakeback.

Are you serious that crypto have broken up the tables in skin specific rooms (or is it just Will Hill). If that is true, then that is just retarded! Whats the point of having a network if you aren't going to let everybody play each other. That is unless Will Hill are planning to break from crypto in the near future, ala BetFair.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:02 PM

Crypto did themselves no favors when they made some changes to "unmentionable" last week. I think alot of us play there to hit the 5x bonus and then we give up for the month. I'd expect a player surge again in early July.

It's my favorite software but my toughest competition. I'll put in my regular 3000 hands next month and hope that traffic doesn't continue to decline. Meantime Ipoker seems to be growing?
Old 06-25-2007, 12:36 PM

I haven't checked all the sites, but I don't think any of the others are big enough to support their own tables. Will Hill have their own tables up to NL 1/2 (don't know about limit or other games.)