Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 05:13 PM

Default Official recieved check thread

Woo hoo. I Cashed out on the 30th and just got my Neteller check today. It was not Fedexed. Regular mail. Thanks to everyone for keeping us updated.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Official recieved check thread

Thank you for posting!
Old 08-03-2007, 08:13 PM

where are you located and where did the check come from? Im In CT - no check yet, cashed out on 30th
Old 08-03-2007, 08:21 PM

I am located in Illinois and the check came from Canada. I was really suprised to get it this fast. I was expecting two weeks.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
rustdog
stranger

Reged: 08/03/07

[/ QUOTE ]

Extra credit for creating an "official" thread with your first post.

Welcome to the boards. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-03-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rustdog
stranger

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this forum when Neteller kept my money. This forum was a godsend for me keeping updated on the whole situation. When I got my check today I just had to let the other check people know that their check is on the way. I felt pretty bad when the other people had already recieved their checks through their bank. I really appreciate all the folks that kept everyone updated. I have an opinion on Neteller and it is this. I learned a very good lesson. You can never trust anyone with your money. Yes they gave it back, but it was mine in the first place. Yes the doj had their hand in this, but they have their own laws. I did buisness with Neteller exclusively. They are located in Canada.This was a painful wait, but it was money I have written off as gone, so now it feels like I won it. Thanks again everyone for your contributions to keeping everyone updated, maybe I will stick around and contribute to this forum in some way. It's funny, to me it seems like poker players are some of the classiest and smartest people, but the government wants to portray us as degenerates.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rustdog
stranger

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this forum when Neteller kept my money. This forum was a godsend for me keeping updated on the whole situation. When I got my check today I just had to let the other check people know that their check is on the way. I felt pretty bad when the other people had already recieved their checks through their bank. I really appreciate all the folks that kept everyone updated. I have an opinion on Neteller and it is this. I learned a very good lesson. You can never trust anyone with your money. Yes they gave it back, but it was mine in the first place. Yes the doj had their hand in this, but they have their own laws. I did buisness with Neteller exclusively. They are located in Canada.This was a painful wait, but it was money I have written off as gone, so now it feels like I won it. Thanks again everyone for your contributions to keeping everyone updated, maybe I will stick around and contribute to this forum in some way. It's funny, to me it seems like poker players are some of the classiest and smartest people, but the government wants to portray us as degenerates.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last part should read maybe.... 'winning poker players are some of the classiest and smartest'

Anyways, thanks again.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rustdog
stranger

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this forum when Neteller kept my money. Yes the doj had their hand in this, but they have their own laws.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller didn't keep your money. It was this Republican controlled justice dept. which kept your money. Neteller would of kept on doing business as usual if it wasn't for the Republicans and their quest to stamp out internet poker, and individual freedom as well.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:00 PM

Received my check today. $3859.09 ship it!
Old 08-04-2007, 09:20 PM

I withdrew from NT on "the big day". Got my check the next day at 9 AM from Fedex. The check was drawn on a United States bank, but it still hasn't cleared in my account (but I was expecting a hold).

YAYYYYYYYYY
Closed Thread