Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2006, 02:42 PM

Default open with AHK problem

so i'm setting up a new comp and am making a use profile just for poker and this is what happened- any help is greatly appreciated.

i installed AHK and ran a script and it worked fine, then i had to move the folder i had installed AHK to and now it won't work anymore. i originally had installed it to the desktop then moved it to a folder in my documents. when i go to "open with" and browse for AHK when i double click on it it returns to the list of programs to choose from but AHK is not added to it thus preventing me from opening my scripts. has anyone else had this issue before? i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that did not solve the issue. what makes it more odd is that if i go to the admin user account i can do it, just not from the poker user account i need it on. i also tried giving that account admin privileges and that did not help.

dm
Old 08-08-2006, 03:17 PM

Default Re: open with AHK problem

[ QUOTE ]
moved it to a folder in my documents

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the my documents of your poker account? The point of that folder is that it's for stuff that should only be used on that account, I believe.
Try moving it to the program files folder where it belongs.