Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2007, 10:51 PM

Default Re: Do you trust Staking sites?

what is a rolling?
Old 12-01-2007, 11:08 PM

from the context im assuming it would be not paying back the people who stake you when you win. No?
Old 12-01-2007, 11:10 PM

Film canister and two posts.. I do not trust you sir.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I personally do not. I think there is foul play going on at staking sites by the people who run them. I have no proof, just a hunch. Been massive rollings lately and anyone who voices there displeasure with the way the rollings are handled gets banned, and most of the admins and moderators almost stick up for the rollings, giving every reason why it's not a rolling. I called out a 14,000.00+ rolling on a site that will remain nameless about two or three weeks ago, and I got lambasted by everyone on the site for doing so. Mostly the ones cutting me down were mods and admins. Every time I tried to warn others about this I got shot down, banned, etc, and any time someone could give my reputation a black eye, they did. Almost like they were going out of there way to discredit me. Just seems very fishy IMO the way things are handled.

So, do you trust staking sites in general or do you just stay away from them?

Thank for any input.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy is a complete joke. He got banned for being a prick and is not trying to badmouth the ones who did it.

He "called out" this rolling after it had already happened, not before. He then got banned because he is an annoying retard and wants to bad mouth the site.

The funniest part of all, when OP got banned people had stakes out on him, AND HE ROLLED THEM. He still owes investors money.

And i didnt just register to post this ive had 2 accounts banned here going back more then a year for flaming NT! in OOT
Old 12-02-2007, 12:17 AM

does anyone actually like NT!?
Old 12-02-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone actually like NT!?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol he banned my old acount (fusting4321) for posting a thread to talk about and recommend groups from a certain type of music to me, saying i should have googled it??? How do you google something to start a discussion? Oh well whatever. I made another account to flame him because that was complete [censored], that ended up both of them getting banned. Then, i took part in (but didnt actually post any pictures) the whole "fgators facebook pictures" thread and got my other account i made (fusting1234) banned. Now im at this one which i only made because someone told me my name was on the scammer list cause someone pretended to be me but i talked to mason and got it removed
Old 12-02-2007, 12:31 AM

i like cheese........

and the site in question, hlester is a idiot
Old 12-02-2007, 01:49 AM

When a moderator steals $14,000.00 and every admin and moderator on that site verbally abuses you for bringing up the situation, it raises some questions that only an idiot would ignore. Again, I will name no names here and I have no proof, but when I brought up the fact that it looked like a certain moderator was rolling off with 14K of BAP money, I was told to kill myself numerous times by site mods and admins, I was ridiculed to the point of myself having to stick up for myself in every post I made for 2 or 3 weeks. I got banned numerous times from the forum siply for sticking up for myself when many people took shots at my character, integrity, and tried to discredit me whenever possible... all for raising the question that it looked as if a mod was stealing a large sum of money. Well, it turns out I was 100% right and that certain moderator indeed has stolen 14,000 of investors money. So I ask the question again... do you trust staking sites in general or do you think some are in some way behind some of these large thefts?

Anyone that is interested can PM me and I will send you a link to the threads I am referring to.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:52 AM

Funny how these guys make account to come on here and make accusations/feedback requests about possible injustice.

This same guy has ripped off PokerStars with returned ECheck deposits (or so he claims himself) and has decided not to immediately pay them back while depositing on FTP.

What kind of feedback does that deserve?

http://forum.neverbeg.com/showthread.php?t=201557
"OK, quick scenario. I apply for 100.00 MTT heeb on FTP, gave my plan etc. Staker shipped the funds to my Stars account. My Stars account is and has been negative because of some returned echeck deposits. I dont have enoguh available funds on FTP ATM to make a trade with someone to make this right. Not really my fault here, but at the same time I want to straighten this out ASAP. What should I do? here is a link to the stake..."
Old 12-02-2007, 02:01 AM

.....and my opinion would be that the owners of a staking site that is growing beyond belief in terms of number of members and number of stakes and dollar amount of stakes raised----would not be behind a thieft of $14K when a ton of money is flowing through the site, and they have advertising and affiliate relationships to boot.