Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 10:23 PM

Default Re: X-Post: Man arrested for not showing officer his License

After reading the three pages of this post ……

….I can’t help but wonder whether Kopernicus is secretly attempting to outdo Barfthis for the 2+2 title of “Champion of Obfuscation and Use of Pretzel Logic”?

You’ve got to hand it to him however; he certainly provides a foil and some sort of perverse entertainment by continually posting his drivel here on 2+2.

2+2 would be much more boring without those two……or is it one posting as two?
Old 09-10-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

….I can’t help but wonder whether Kopernicus is secretly attempting to outdo Barfthis for the 2+2 title of “Champion of Obfuscation and Use of Pretzel Logic”?

You’ve got to hand it to him however; he certainly provides a foil and some sort of perverse entertainment by continually posting his drivel here on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why dont you try responding to an issue instead of vague personal attacks? Youre the queen of one liners and posts that have no substance.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why dont you try responding to an issue instead of vague personal attacks? Youre the queen of one liners and posts that have no substance.

[/ QUOTE ]

To answer your question......

.....I've learned to avoid arguing with idiots as they bring the discussion down to their level and beat you with their "logic".

Oops.....Another one liner, I'll leave it to others to decide how substantial it is in this particular case.

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2007, 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

.....I've learned to avoid arguing with idiots as they bring the discussion down to their level and beat you with their "logic".

Oops.....Another one liner, I'll leave it to others to decide how substantial it is in this particular case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, people that don't agree with you are idiots.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, people that don't agree with you are idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Adios,

In this case, I'll let the body of his work here on 2+2 speak to this issue.

I debate & argue with numbers of folk over numbers of different issues. Although I might disagree with them, very few are, IMO, idiots.

For you to draw the conclusion that you have with your above response is not accurate.