Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 06:10 PM

Default Re: What\'s your opinion on Michael Moore?

Yes SonofStalin, Michael Moore is definitely a capitalist, and not only a capitalist, but it looks like a greedy one at that. I don't think a lot of the liberals who drool over Moore understand that. In a way, it is very hypocritical of him to take hard earned money off of the poor guilible people who pay money to see his movies, and keep all of those millions for himself, just to feed his apparently well satisfied appetites.

Again, I wish he would use some of that money he takes from the poor and donate it to worthy causes.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes SonofStalin, Michael Moore is definitely a capitalist, and not only a capitalist, but it looks like a greedy one at that. I don't think a lot of the liberals who drool over Moore understand that. In a way, it is very hypocritical of him to take hard earned money off of the poor guilible people who pay money to see his movies, and keep all of those millions for himself, just to feed his apparently well satisfied appetites.

Again, I wish he would use some of that money he takes from the poor and donate it to worthy causes.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D

What to do with posts like this? When the disingenuous level of discourse seems to have no limit. I mean I would like to call things as they are, but then, you asked us to keep it civil, so I better just ignore it.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:06 PM

Ironically, I neither love him or hate him. There are a number of people in the world who are controversial mostly for the sake of being controversial, and I find many of those people boring, in the same way that Jerry Springer is very predictable and boring.